Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood Incident

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
So you don't know if he is republican or not. Unless you're looking over his shoulder if and when he casts a vote, there is no way to determine his affiliation.

oldngray

nowhere special
So you don't know if he is republican or not. Unless you're looking over his shoulder if and when he casts a vote, there is no way to determine his affiliation.

I don't know how he votes but I do know how he registered. The question was not how he votes but what party he is registered with which is not Republican.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Colorado is much like Wisconsin. You do NOT have to declare a party affiliation to vote. I'm an Independant but you cannot tell that by my voter registration. My daughter has just graduated and lives in Boulder, CO. Can pretty much assure you she is a Democrat but her voter registration lists her as unaffiliated.

Overpaid Union Thug

I picture you saying that with squinted eyes, gazing toward the west. You're holding a flag in one hand, Bill O'Reilly's new book in the other, and a big gun strapped to your back with a 100 round clip, or is it a magazine?
No this.....

Your hero.

_AUTOIMAGES_EBRM1034lg.jpg

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Unless it has changed since I registered, in New York you have to declare whether you are a Democrat or Republican----you cannot register as an Independent.
In Wisconsin, we do not have to declare any party. However, we cannot split our votes between parties in any primary elections.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Robert Lewis Dear, the suspected gunman, is from Hartsel, Colorado. According to KDVR-TV, he was previously a resident of North Carolina and is originally from South Carolina.

Dear’s age has been reported to as both 57 and 59, but public records indicate that he is 57. His family is from South Carolina, according to public records and his father’s obituary.

According to court records, Dear has an arrest record in both North and South Carolina. He has been convicted of several traffic offenses, but has been arrested several times on more serious charges.

His convictions include seat belt violations, driver’s license violations, operating a vehicle in an unsafe mechanical condition and driving a non-registered vehicle.

Dear was charged in Colleton, South Carolina, with two counts of cruelty to animals in 2002, but was found not guilty in a bench trial.

You all seem to be forgetting this happened at a PP location.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I could PM you my thoughts on the story but I don't want to get it wrong.

Don't know where the italics came from. I'm just a truck driver.
i never except PM 's anyway. i'm a trucker also and really do not care about this story. just bored. better than shopping online, though. i am on a fixed income.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So are you sayin' if there wasn't Planned Parenthood Place, this might not have happened ??
The guys a nut, it would've happened at a Pizza Hut, or Starbucks or Grocery store....whatever.

Sure. Given today's political climate, the fact that it was Planned Parenthood wasn't an accident. I don't care if the shooter was transgender/gay/whatever. The choice to target a PP clinic is one of someone who violently disagrees with abortion. Sorry, but that's Right Wing territory. By the way, Caitlyn identifies as a Republican, so you have "them" in your party too.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Obama denounces gun violence after latest deadly shooting

DO you think he is talking about Chicago ?
Year to date ....2712 shooting victims.
Up almost 200 over the same period in 2014 .

Think again .
Chicago is a gun controlled area .

moreluck

golden ticket member
Sure. Given today's political climate, the fact that it was Planned Parenthood wasn't an accident. I don't care if the shooter was transgender/gay/whatever. The choice to target a PP clinic is one of someone who violently disagrees with abortion. Sorry, but that's Right Wing territory. By the way, Caitlyn identifies as a Republican, so you have "them" in your party too.
Yeah, but the muslims say there are none in the muslim world......daydreamers!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Obama denounces gun violence after latest deadly shooting

DO you think he is talking about Chicago ?
Year to date ....2712 shooting victims.
Up almost 200 over the same period in 2014 .

Think again .
Chicago is a gun controlled area .

Just curious. Why is Obama directly responsible for Chicago? It's like you Righties think he is uberlord and master of Chicago and that everything bad that happens there is his fault. Keep on trying to deflect from the fact that the Colorado Springs shooter was motivated by the anti-abortion movement and stop trying to blame Obama for black on black violence that is more of a social issue than a gun issue.

Gun violence needs to be solved somehow, but it isn't a simple solution. And, no, issuing guns at birth won't solve anything.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Keep on trying to deflect from the fact that the Colorado Springs shooter was motivated by the anti-abortion movement and stop trying to blame Obama for black on black violence that is more of a social issue than a gun issue.

Funny how the police have reported that they don't know what his MO was , but you do .
Did you help him plan his attack ?

But barry is from Chicago which is in a gun controlled state . You would think that he would first get this area under control before trying to force punishment onto the rest of the country .

newfie

You folks on the Right are all about protecting life. What an effing joke. Oh, and he also killed a cop, not just people who worked there. I can hardly wait for the NRA response.

have they determined he was from the right protecting life?