Colorado's weed shipment problem

Should I report this issue?

• Yes

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters

upschuck

Your story has more holes than my previous truck. You're an assistant manager but you notified a supervisor? You just opened up someone's package? A thing of deodorant wouldn't cost $70 for 2nd day. A hub manager wouldn't call a UPS store over drugs in a box. He A)would never find the drugs. If found at all it would be a dog at an airport. B )wouldn't care about the ups store or have any expectation because you're not supposed to play Columbo and open boxes on a hunch. If miraculously found in the hub, they'd call the police and a cop may follow-up in person with the employee who had contact with the shipper and maybe review any surveillance footage.
If you indeed work at a ups store, just do your job as trained and let us worry about the rest. If you're a guy fishing for info on shipping drugs, just don't.
It is possible for it to have cost $70, it is the UPS Store you are talking about, after all

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
IMG_0545.JPG

Was in Denver last weekend with my daughter looking for an apartment for her. Walked into a dispensary and felt like Cheech Marin.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Been to that dispensary!
You have to buy a "pot" bag there but it is a nice bag and it is only a couple bucks.
You can use the bag during subsequent visits.
You don't need too big of a bag. Non-Colorado residents were limited to 1/4 ounce. They make you visit more than once a day!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I have been conflicted with this for some time now because I know what our normal procedures are for something like this yet management still decided to bypass it and basically committed an illegal action. After this issue I have begun to question the leadership at my store and am probably going to switch to part time and look for work somewhere else. I have been contemplating on calling the helpline or placing a complaint online about the situation but I'm not sure if anything will get done. Any thoughts? (Sorry for the long post)

Grow up?