Comcastically craptacular.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Has anyone seen an apparent surge in Comcast crap lately? I'm talking close to twenty stops or more per day getting various boxes of Comcast gear. I'm pretty sure it's not my imagination because it's been getting kinda ridiculous.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Has anyone seen an apparent surge in Comcast crap lately? I'm talking close to twenty stops or more per day getting various boxes of Comcast gear. I'm pretty sure it's not my imagination because it's been getting kinda ridiculous.
You just haven't worked enough lately to notice it.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I've learned that a lot of what is being delivered is actually upgrades that were offered to people 4-6 months ago. They sold the upgrades before they actually had the equipment to sell.

And @cosmo1 , I'm with you. I got Fios as soon as they started offering it here. I couldn't wait to call Comcrap and cancel

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
q4sqm.jpg

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
This happened around here about a month ago. All of my apartment complexes were smoked with comcast packages. I think it's something to do with their new os.

DOK

What's comcast

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I have been getting 20-30 extra stops of Comcast everyday for the last month or so. They are upgrading their equipment, lots of Next Day Savers. I used to use them, worst customer service I have ever seen.