Comcastically craptacular.

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Sailboat422, Aug 26, 2015.

1. sailfish

sailfish Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen an apparent surge in Comcast crap lately? I'm talking close to twenty stops or more per day getting various boxes of Comcast gear. I'm pretty sure it's not my imagination because it's been getting kinda ridiculous.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

No, they might have just started offering service in your delivery area is why you're seeing an uptick.
  3. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

You just haven't worked enough lately to notice it.
  4. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

Did I ever mention I hate Comcast?
  5. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

NI3 calls?
  6. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

No, I just hate Comcast on general principles as a customer.
  7. FrigidFTSup

FrigidFTSup Resident Suit

Comcast just sent my parents a new router out of nowhere and said they had to start using it. Maybe doing that to everybody?
  8. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

I've learned that a lot of what is being delivered is actually upgrades that were offered to people 4-6 months ago. They sold the upgrades before they actually had the equipment to sell.

And @cosmo1 , I'm with you. I got Fios as soon as they started offering it here. I couldn't wait to call Comcrap and cancel
  9. I Am Jacks Damaged Box

I Am Jacks Damaged Box Well-Known Member

10. MyTripisCut

MyTripisCut Well-Known Member

This happened around here about a month ago. All of my apartment complexes were smoked with comcast packages. I think it's something to do with their new os.
  11. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Aren't you part time?
  12. UpstateNYUPSer

I feel the same about Charter. I shouldn't have to spend $137/month just to watch TV and go online.
  13. MyTripisCut

MyTripisCut Well-Known Member

I have the feeling cable/isp companies are like politicians. They are all crooked.
  14. UpstateNYUPSer

I do believe there is collusion.

I have looked in to Netflix, Hulu and other streaming services but they are not quite to the point where they are a viable option.
  15. Future

Future Well-Known Member

freakin Netflix...canceled it...took them 3 months and bank visits for them to stop billing me....pain in the ass
  16. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Guest

If someone would start a streaming sports service I would switch in a heartbeat
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  17. Future

Future Well-Known Member

Your still trying to find a service that will stream synchronized swimming?
  18. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Guest

That is the dream
  19. DOK

DOK Active Member

What's comcast
  20. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

I have been getting 20-30 extra stops of Comcast everyday for the last month or so. They are upgrading their equipment, lots of Next Day Savers. I used to use them, worst customer service I have ever seen.