Comedian jokes about UPS. Funny stuff

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did. When I started with UPS I was in the CSTC. While that was not my only position in my 18 years, I can tell you that this bit is right on the money.

brian regan UPS

Enjoy

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
You must be new here. This video been on this forum since Ronald Reagan years. I admit its still funny. Please don't come back with the "Hey, dud you hear that FDX and UPS just merged? The company will be called.....NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
You must be new here. This video been on this forum since Ronald Reagan years. I admit its still funny. Please don't come back with the "Hey, dud you hear that FDX and UPS just merged? The company will be called.....NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!

wow, excuse me. i would imagine that you could tell i was new here by the date under my name and avitar. i was only trying to share something i thought was funny. as for the fedex ups joke, thats just not funny so i woudn't think about sharing. but, i thank you for being so kind to someone that you can see is clearly new and had no way of knowing this was previously posted. your help has been noted. :disgusted:

Last edited:

filthpig

wow, excuse me. i would imagine that you could tell i was new here by the date under my name and avitar. i was only trying to share something i thought was funny. as for the fedex ups joke, thats just not funny so i woudn't think about sharing. but, i thank you for being so kind to someone that you can see is clearly new and had no way of knowing this was previously posted. your help has been noted. :disgusted:
Welcome to the forum dude (or dude-ette) . No, we're not all morons here. Some people just feel the urge to flex their "cyber muscles".

sendagain

I never saw it, so I have to thank you for posting it. Trying to figure out a weight without a scale always calls for some imagination. When we used the write up books on pickups, I had a guy who constantly lied about his package weights. I used to take out his sheets when I got into my truck and change the weights to the right number. I never could stand people who were cheating us.

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
I never saw it, so I have to thank you for posting it. Trying to figure out a weight without a scale always calls for some imagination. When we used the write up books on pickups, I had a guy who constantly lied about his package weights. I used to take out his sheets when I got into my truck and change the weights to the right number. I never could stand people who were cheating us.

Sendagain, thanks so much. i am glad you enjoyed it. it is very funny trying to explain dim. wght. ect. to the customers. i once had to explain to a customer what a "corrugated box" is.

NaiveRapture

Learning the system
I certainly thought it was funny, repost or not! I will agree though that many customers simply do NOT understand MANY aspects of what we do. Some things I understand, "how would they know?" But others.... well, I have to scratch my head and wonder what in the hell is going on in their brains haha.

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did. When I started with UPS I was in the CSTC. While that was not my only position in my 18 years, I can tell you that this bit is right on the money.

YouTube - brian regan UPS

Enjoy

65723repost.jpg

LLTailor

FedEx with UPS? What DO you get when you merge the two? That's Vin Diesel holding the NOS canister I believe. Does resemble Steve though!