Coming soon to UPS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The most disgusting weirdo is the guy in the Snuggie commercial wearing a blue one and stretched out on the couch and doing the "raise the roof" move like a big doofus!!:knockedout:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Integrity is one of those funny words.
I've never met anyone who did not think they had it.
And after 55 years, I've only met a few that had in my opinion (other than me).
It's sort like my aunts, uncles and cousins - relative.
This post was fortified with the USRDA of "irony".

D

Dis-organized Labor

I don't know about the rest of you but it makes me mad to know that somewhere out there there is a guy laying on a warm tropical beach drinking umbrella drinks and soaking up the warm sun all because they are from Canada:sad-little:

.........and his SN is KLEIN?????

bbsam

Staff member
From what I have read from you Profit will be sitting at the head of the table.:wink2:
That seat of honor is not easily displaced but should you ever be in the neighborhood, I shall spare no expense nor hospitality to accomodate your stay. Of course that stay can't be too long. Profit will stand for only so much of that.:happy2:

Integrity

Binge Poster
That seat of honor is not easily displaced but should you ever be in the neighborhood, I shall spare no expense nor hospitality to accomodate your stay. Of course that stay can't be too long. Profit will stand for only so much of that.:happy2:

Dear bbsam,

Scott Davis in the CHAIRMAN'S MESSAGE: ON LEADING WITH INTEGRITY in the UPS Code of Business Conduct states:

"Leading with integrity is not new to UPS managers. In 1957 Jim Casey said: "We have become known to all who deal with us as people of integrity, and that priceless asset is more valuable than anything else we possess.

Maintaining that reputation is vital to our continued growth and success. As a UPS employee you have an obligation to make sure your daily decisions support the values and principles of the company."

My exposition of this portion of his statement is that any act that may harm the UPS reputation of being people of integrity is actually harmful to profit or continue growth and success as he calls it.

Sincerely,

I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Dear bbsam,

Scott Davis in the CHAIRMAN'S MESSAGE: ON LEADING WITH INTEGRITY in the UPS Code of Business Conduct states:

"Leading with integrity is not new to UPS managers. In 1957 Jim Casey said: "We have become known to all who deal with us as people of integrity, and that priceless asset is more valuable than anything else we possess.

Maintaining that reputation is vital to our continued growth and success. As a UPS employee you have an obligation to make sure your daily decisions support the values and principles of the company."

My exposition of this portion of his statement is that any act that may harm the UPS reputation of being people of integrity is actually harmful to profit or continued growth and success as he calls it.

Sincerely,

I