coming to a center near you...

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
The brilliant minds above have figured there is a lot of time wasted getting signatures at regular stops. For single package office stops, instead of getting a signature, we are to use the release number option.
My buddy in a different building told me that UPS took a survey and most customers biggest complaint was signing for packages in an office while they are busy on the phone, or Facebook. Yeah right.... Just another way to cut more routes.

porkwagon

Prove to me the system isn't malfunctioning....
We were told at the pcm this morning that starting on Monday, any time a key is hit on the Diad while the truck is moving you will be hit with recording in travel. I asked about what happens when the seatbelt is pressing on the Diad and a button is pushed. The response was, your Diad should not be in your pouch when in the truck.....it should be in the rack. They said its part of the 340 methods. Eventually it will be impossible to do anything right at this job.
Just bring your next few stops in the cab with you. So if you forget where you are going just look at the boxes instead of the diad! That way there is no recording in travel. Just make sure you pop open the bulk head at each stop. That way they will never know of your shenanigans. HEHEHE

porkwagon

We were told at the pcm this morning that starting on Monday, any time a key is hit on the Diad while the truck is moving you will be hit with recording in travel. I asked about what happens when the seatbelt is pressing on the Diad and a button is pushed. The response was, your Diad should not be in your pouch when in the truck.....it should be in the rack. They said its part of the 340 methods. Eventually it will be impossible to do anything right at this job.
I'm in the habit of grabbing the board and checking the time and the stops while at a light etc. I forget about the upgrade and did it again yesterday and it did not show up on the report. My heater craps out sometimes and I gotta bang on it to fire it up. I use the diad and reach over to bang on it. Tonight when I did that the diad beeped a few times. We'll see in the morning if I got a recording in travel.

Future

Victory Ride
My buddy in a different building told me that UPS took a survey and most customers biggest complaint was signing for packages in an office while they are busy on the phone, or Facebook. Yeah right.... Just another way to cut more routes.
You will be down to two days a week