Common overlooked time allowance credits

ArcherUTR

When the original UPS label has an error in the address such as

no suite
missing digit
misspelled street that ends up becoming a 'flip'
wrong street direction
bad street number
bad zip code (although this probably wont end up on your truck)

If UPS's PAL software catches the mistake and correctly updates the PAL label and it appears correct in EDD, I wouldn't do an address correction. When the driver manually does an address correction with the steps above, I believe it automatically bills the shipper a $5 Address Correction Fee.

I also don't know if it gives the driver any more of a time allowance?

The Driver

I drive.
Think this ever backfires on a driver if a consignee calls in to complain? Or does only the shipper ever get charged and never the sender him/herself? As you can tell this interests me.

But where is the address correction button? Is it a soft key? I always hit "Override" soft key but I want to start doing this correctly.
Soft key. package Info,select number 3 addrCorrect
1411651226131.jpg
1411651226131.jpg

upschuck

Think this ever backfires on a driver if a consignee calls in to complain? Or does only the shipper ever get charged and never the sender him/herself? As you can tell this interests me.
If you are doing legit AddCorrect, the driver will never even know anything has happened beside the few keystrokes it took them to enter the correct information in the board. The shipper is the one who gets charged the address correction charge. What the shipper does(charge consignee or eats it) is up to them.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Yeaaaaaa. Do they still count as something? If so, how many clicks for just one?
10 clicks for special counts “over 70’s” throw a few of those in during metro & you’ll look like a runner... just don’t go crazy , you’ll set off red flags... gotta know the balance

Hotshotz

10 clicks for special counts “over 70’s” throw a few of those in during metro & you’ll look like a runner... just don’t go crazy , you’ll set off red flags... gotta know the balance
I mean for a NDA under RecA. I put 1 for total and 1 for RecA. How much was my
Time allowance for that? How many clicks?