Common power Problems

Mariajones

The various common power problems that UPS units are used to correct. Total loss of power utility, causes electrical products to stop working. Transients of under-voltage, causes flickering of lights. Low line voltage for an extended period of time, causes overheating in motors.Increased voltage for an extended period of time, causes light bulbs to fail.
-----------------
Mariajones
Search Engine Optimization

Leftinbuilding

The various common power problems that UPS units are used to correct. Total loss of power utility, causes electrical products to stop working. Transients of under-voltage, causes flickering of lights. Low line voltage for an extended period of time, causes overheating in motors.Increased voltage for an extended period of time, causes light bulbs to fail.
-----------------
Mariajones
Search Engine Optimization

That's good to know. I guess...

upsgrunt

Here's another one Maria-

A package car driven farther than the fuel capacity will run out 100% of the time.

And I thought my life was boring!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
This is SPAM, guys, its fixing to be gone. Wrong UPS, "She" is talking about an Uninterrupted Power Supply, like a backup battery system to turn off a computer when your power goes out. I remember in the earlier days of the internet, if you typed in "UPS", then you would get a surge protector-battery product, not our company. This one got through the SPAM filter, that account will be banned.