Company Is Scared When They Start Offering To Purchase A Yes Vote!

A

anonymous6

I hope you poker players out there realize that the company just showed their hole card. They're scared.

Now what should we do? check or raise the stake?

I hope you poker players out there realize that the company just showed their hole card. They're scared.

Now what should we do? check or raise the stake?
Dude those guys spends a lot of time on a shuttle and waiting for a shuttle just to get to their work area. How long does it take YOU to get to your work area????????? About a minute for this big boy. Oh yea how is your twin brother doing?? You know the one who drives your feeder when you need a day off?? You know the one that got you walked out of the building that never happened. These are the kind of posters who start these threads. Make your choice.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Dude those guys spends a lot of time on a shuttle and waiting for a shuttle just to get to their work area. How long does it take YOU to get to your work area????????? About a minute for this big boy. Oh yea how is your twin brother doing?? You know the one who drives your feeder when you need a day off?? You know the one that got you walked out of the building that never happened. These are the kind of posters who start these threads. Make your choice.

Those guys and gals, mostly part timers in Louisville, also get tuition reimbursement and receive free housing.
How many other part timers in the country get these perks?
I'm not sure I feel sorry for them and their time in transit.
Most people who report to work at an airport experience what they do.
This incentive is being offered nowhere else because the company sees an opportunity to buy some votes in Louisville.

stink219

Those dudes, mostly part timers in Louisville, also get tuition reimbursement and receive free housing.
How many other part timers in the country get these perks?
I'm not sure I feel sorry for them and their time in transit.
This incentive is being offered nowhere else because the company sees an opportunity to buy some votes in Louisville.
School and housing? Your right. I don't feel sorry for them at all.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
School and housing? Your right. I don't feel sorry for them at all.

That's not what we were talking about Stink.
It's a calculated bribe to a select group.
I feel sorry for the rest of the part timers around the country who are again being left behind in this contract.

If that was all they were asking for which I don't think is this case. The company would have been smart enough to pay for the drive time. The company knew that they are asking for other stuff. So they shine some money think that they will want this more then driver time and thought it might work. Well it didn't and the word got around. Now the company is like crap!! I say raise and raise big with a big fat NO!! Maybe will see $5 to to $6 in five years. Maybe some harder language that is good on healthcare. Maybe some good pay increases for Pters. This sounds good for us hopefully the yes voters see that we have the company with it's paints down.

DON CUMMINGS

The company has not met the members needs in the last best and final offer for the air district supplement. They have not fixed the shuttle problems, they have offerred an unacceptable number of full time jobs. They have not fixed our problems with subcontracting, that have not allowed part timers to have their cell phones. The company is insulting us by trying to buy this contract with a bonus.
Tell the company that you can not be bought.
vote no!!!!!!!!!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Push all in!!!
Local 89 given two extra days to vote. Ballot screw up is given for the reason. First they are bribed to vote yes, then they get screwed up ballots, now they are giving 2 extra days (june 22) to vote. Somebody out there must think the bribe is going to work.

DON CUMMINGS

THE PEOPLE IN THE LOUISVILLE AIR DISTRICT ARE RAISING UP AGAINST THE COMPANY AND THE PEOPLE THAT ARE PEOPLE PUSHING THIS SUB STANDARD TENTATIVE AGREEMENT. THIS GARBAGE WILL NOT STAND IN LOUSIVLLE

The company has not met the members needs in the last best and final offer for the air district supplement. They have not fixed the shuttle problems, they have offerred an unacceptable number of full time jobs. They have not fixed our problems with subcontracting, that have not allowed part timers to have their cell phones. The company is insulting us by trying to buy this contract with a bonus.
Tell the company that you can not be bought.
vote no!!!!!!!!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Any offer than the current is purchasing a YES vote.

Therefore you are correct but every contract has been a offer to purchase a YES vote.