Company Vehicle

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1428087887.638298.jpg

Absolutely most look like this

oldbrownguy

No one at UPS gets a company car except package drivers.
There are many UPS Sales folks that have company cars. All UPSF and SCS reps have company cars. Many Enterprise account managers have them too. They have the option of a car with minimum out of pocket expense or just being paid gas money.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
There are many UPS Sales folks that have company cars. All UPSF and SCS reps have company cars. Many Enterprise account managers have them too. They have the option of a car with minimum out of pocket expense or just being paid gas money.
Those are not UPS.
That is worse than saying a package car is a truck.
They are separate legal entities under the classification of subsidiary.

oldbrownguy

Those are not UPS.
That is worse than saying a package car is a truck.
They are separate legal entities under the classification of subsidiary.
Photog, enterprise account managers are UPS. UPSF, no. SCS, maybe a technicality there. But I am UPS (35) years and I was told by a region manager that I was eligible for a vehicle if I wanted one.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Photog, enterprise account managers are UPS. UPSF, no. SCS, maybe a technicality there. But I am UPS (35) years and I was told by a region manager that I was eligible for a vehicle if I wanted one.
I defer to personal experience.
I remember when Sales went on commission that it was also announced that there would be no cars for anyone.

beentheredonethat

I defer to personal experience.
I remember when Sales went on commission that it was also announced that there would be no cars for anyone.
I remember when MIP was based on an actual formula (15% of profit). I remember when we were all partners, not just during UPSPAC time. I remember when all management got a pension. I remember when UPS mgmt did not have to pay for health care. Should I go on?. I'm guessing if they are allowing cars, then it is cheaper for UPS.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I remember when MIP was based on an actual formula (15% of profit). I remember when we were all partners, not just during UPSPAC time. I remember when all management got a pension. I remember when UPS mgmt did not have to pay for health care. Should I go on?. I'm guessing if they are allowing cars, then it is cheaper for UPS.
Good memory.