Company Vehicle

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Did you ever get the chance to meet casey??
Yes I did and he was driven around albeit by UPSers who climbed all over each other to do so. He was in his eighties all bent over but very clear eyed and sharp. I was a P/T sup and he asked me some rather insightful questions. In retrospect, he already knew the answers and was training me.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Yes I did and he was driven around albeit by UPSers who climbed all over each other to do so. He was in his eighties all bent over but very clear eyed and sharp. I was a P/T sup and he asked me some rather insightful questions. In retrospect, he already knew the answers and was training me.
Playing a few jedi mind tricks on you..old man yoda...so at that time was he still involved with the company or did he play more of a celebrity role??

rod

Retired 22 years
Our customer service (ha,ha,ha) rep for many years drove big old Lincolns. I heard on more than one occasion from a customer the following day "who was that arrogant SOB and whos he trying to impress showing up here in a big old Lincoln"? He had personalized license plates that said "Bumpkin". I asked him once what that was all about. He said his favorite song was Hello Country Bumpkin.

hyena

359d0yp.gif