Complete list of distribution centers and sorting hubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex James

Hello,

I am in the process of creating a master google earth KML file with all of the fedex locations in the United States including hubs, airports, all shipping centers, distribution centers, and sorting hubs.

Would anyone know where I could find a list/archive of all of the fedex (both ground and express preferably) sorting hubs and distribution centers?

Thanks I advance.

Alex

CJinx

If you work here, all that information is available in the intranet.
However, it's not intended for public dissemination; many locations aren't designed or staffed to accommodate random customers showing up thinking that their packages are there.

vantexan

Hello,

I am in the process of creating a master google earth KML file with all of the fedex locations in the United States including hubs, airports, all shipping centers, distribution centers, and sorting hubs.

Would anyone know where I could find a list/archive of all of the fedex (both ground and express preferably) sorting hubs and distribution centers?

Thanks I advance.

Alex
Try contacting FedEx at their 1-800 number. They probably have a public relations department who could assist you.

Alex James

Guys, the OP posted the same request in the UPS Forum. I wouldn't take him too seriously.
As there was no combined section, using a bit of what's called "common logic", I decided to post in each individual forum. It's unfortunate that some people lack what's called "common logic" here.. I've only been here for not even a day, go figure..
The original reply answered my question however, that the archives are purposefully kept from the public. Thank you.

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
As there was no combined section, using a bit of what's called "common logic", I decided to post in each individual forum. It's unfortunate that some people lack what's called "common logic" here.. I've only been here for not even a day, go figure..
The original reply answered my question however, that the archives are purposefully kept from the public. Thank you.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Hi Troll! :stalker:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Sent using BrownCafe App

That's a great way to get information from people, insult them. Why, with our limited common logic, would we want to help someone of such superior logic? Since you're so smart, you'll be able to figure it out all by yourself. I'm sure there is a reason that FedEx and UPS choose not to have that information readily available. Y'all have a nice day now, ya hear? Bless your heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.