Compressors, Petcocks and Workshop Conditions

Re: It doesnt surprise me. . .

Uhhh....not bad. No cat litter container, and no fan stand.
I give you a B+!
Your too easy on him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustTired
Hey.....I want to play!!!

I see an old car battery, a propane tank, windshield washer fluid, a 5 gal. bucket, possibly a cat litter container (behind bucket), a reel with 50-100 foot of extension cord, a generator with a briggs & stratton motor, handle of a vise, and maybe a stand for a fan.

How did I do?
He also missed the red gallon jug by the white bucket, the white bag(possibly potting soil) next to the propane tank, the Dewalt case, the fender cover hanging over the work bench and the window to the world behind the red tool box(thought for sure that was a snapon box). There seems to be another compressor under the work bench, too dark and partially hidden. LOL

upsgrunt, I am sorry I did not see your post, you hit the nail right on the head
Was upsgrunt posting something ? hmmmm didn't see it.
But if Pickup said you hit the nail on the head, I'll just say WTG Hammer. jk

In these parts we call it a pitcock, but my spell check say petcock. Reckon it's the accent?

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
So a peacock, a petcock, and a peckerhead walk into a bar...

That joke only gets a laugh 37% of the time.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So a peacock, a petcock, and a peckerhead walk into a bar...

...and make their way up to order some drinks. The bartender looks up from his want ads (Sheryl Crow reference), sizes up the trio, and says, "I can serve the peacock and the petcock but you got to get that peckerhead out of here."

Sorry, it's early, I'm on vacation and this is the best that I can do.:whiteflag:

satellitedriver

Your too easy on him.
Quote:

He also missed the red gallon jug by the white bucket, the white bag(possibly potting soil) next to the propane tank, the Dewalt case, the fender cover hanging over the work bench and the window to the world behind the red tool box(thought for sure that was a snapon box). There seems to be another compressor under the work bench, too dark and partially hidden. LOL
What caught my eye is the rusted Craftsman tool box with the lid not fully closed. My best guess is that was his first tool box, or one passed down to him. I have the same box (rust and all) and I'll be damned if I ever can get all the tools aligned, just right, to close it. 90% of the time, mine is lid down, just like his.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member

What caught my eye is the rusted Craftsman tool box with the lid not fully closed. My best guess is that was his first tool box, or one passed down to him. I have the same box (rust and all) and I'll be damned if I ever can get all the tools aligned, just right, to close it. 90% of the time, mine is lid down, just like his.

Thats funny, I have one just like it. I also still have the tool box I made in metal shop class in the 7th grade. I don't use either of them, but I can't make myself throw them away.

over9five

Staff member

LOL! I can *make* it close, but that is its natural position!!!