Computer based safety assessements and integrity.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Let yourself go, man...In the past I have lived life seeking the sins of the world, this was disastarous for me and my family.What exactly do you mean by letting myself go? I am very interested in your thoughts, your posts are usually well written, topical and very thorough. I appreciate your contributions here on the BC.
No offense, guy, but religion takes itself far, FAR too seriously...No offense taken. Religion, faith and spiritual living however related are often confused with each other. I agree that religion can be taken too far regardless of the relationship it has with faith and spiritual living.
Dracula,

I have posted my comments in the quote above.

Peace.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Actually some people take religion far too seriously.
Brownslave688,

Religion, faith and spiritual living however related, can often be confused with each other.

I agree that religion can be taken too far regardless of the relationship it has with faith and spiritual living.

Sincerely,
I

oldngray

nowhere special
Its not about religion. Religion will send many people to hell. Its about faith and believing, not following man made doctrines.

QKRSTKR

Wow, I love how fast these post get off topic.

I, what do you mean "safety assessment? I don't understand what you are talking about. Do you mean a supervisor assessing his workforce safety?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Its not about religion. Religion will send many people to hell. Its about faith and believing, not following man made doctrines.
oldngray,

For further discussion I have posted a thread about this topic on the Life After Brown Sub-Forum.

Sincerely,
I

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I, what do you mean "safety assessment? I don't understand what you are talking about. Do you mean a supervisor assessing his workforce safety?

If you are injured or involved in an accident while on duty you have to complete safety assessments online prior to going back to work.

Integrity

Binge Poster

QKRSTKR,

The computer based safety assessments are the assessments that the employees must complete on the computer.

It is a series of questions on a given UPS safety parameter, for example Lifting and Lowering.

The number of questions may vary but each employee must take the assessment until 100% correct is acheived.

It has been reported to me supervisors are logging onto the computers for their employees and filling out the assessments from an answer sheet.

I hope this clarifies my meaning.

Sincerely,
I
PS It seems that some of the members on the BC enjoy disrupting discussions and derailing threads. To each his own I guess.

LongTimeComing

Air Ops Pro
iteh.jpg
iteh.jpg

Integrity

Binge Poster
LMAO!!!!

Nobody cares of your concern for their soul. I know I sure as hell don't.

I wonder what questions you will pose to me now
superballs63,

Nobody?

You are now the spokesperson for the world's population, including the Brown Cafe membership?

I wonder what others who just read here but don't post because they don't want to expose themselves to some of the immaturity that goes on on this site would say?

You have given me a possible idea of a question for a future discussion thread topic.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
I

brownIEman

QKRSTKR,

The computer based safety assessments are the assessments that the employees must complete on the computer.

It is a series of questions on a given UPS safety parameter, for example Lifting and Lowering.

The number of questions may vary but each employee must take the assessment until 100% correct is acheived.

It has been reported to me supervisors are logging onto the computers for their employees and filling out the assessments from an answer sheet.

I hope this clarifies my meaning.

Sincerely,
I
PS It seems that some of the members on the BC enjoy disrupting discussions and derailing threads. To each his own I guess.

You need to be more specific about the answer sheet you are referring to. Or the person you have "heard about" this from does.

There have been instances where employees were required to take online assesments and for one reason or another it was impracticle to have them all at a computer to do so. I have seen and been involved in printing out hard copies of the tests, have the employees take them, and then logging into the system and entering their answers. If this is what is being reported to you I see no violation of integrity. If it is anything else, it is and is wrong.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You need to be more specific about the answer sheet you are referring to. Or the person you have "heard about" this from does.

There have been instances where employees were required to take online assesments and for one reason or another it was impracticle to have them all at a computer to do so. I have seen and been involved in printing out hard copies of the tests, have the employees take them, and then logging into the system and entering their answers. If this is what is being reported to you I see no violation of integrity. If it is anything else, it is and is wrong.
brownIEman,

Here are the specifics of what he claims to have witnessed:

A part-time supervisor was at a computer and he was doing the computer based safety assessments.

The supervisor had a list of answers and a list of employee numbers and he was filling out the assessments for each employee number.

It's not much , but it's all I have for now.

It is my understanding that the employees are supposed to input their own answers on these computer based assessements.

Sincerely,
I

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
....So? I wish my FT sups would fill out all the dumb quizzes that they have me take, on my behalf. If I never have to do another packet of crap, I'll be thrilled.

I personally have no problems with the situation you presented.