Computer Help...

rod

Retired 22 years
Any body have any thoughts on why I can't post You tube videos anymore? Every time I try a message comes up "server error--try again later". Its been 2 or three days now and that's all I get. If I can't post irrelevant You tube videos I may as well quit.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Any body have any thoughts on why I can't post You tube videos anymore? Every time I try a message comes up "server error--try again later". Its been 2 or three days now and that's all I get. If I can't post irrelevant You tube videos I may as well quit.

I've been having the same problem.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Had the same problem.....it just said "error" and I gave up.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Fixed it for ya. Sorry about that. A couple of days ago I updated that app to the most recent version and just assumed it was brand new and shiny and it would work even better. It did not.

Z

ZQXC

couple of days ago I updated that app to the most recent version and just assumed it was brand new and shiny and it would work even better. It did not.

Let this be a lesson ladies, New and shiny is not always the best way to go. LOL