Computer talk

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Get a Mac!

Mac are great I love my iPhone and iPad but stupid crazy over priced. Plus it's only a matter of time before all the hackers start hitting macs. The only reason there are so many more viruses for windows is because a majority of computers by are still windows based. As that shifts more more Mac viruses will come out.

DS

Fenderbender
I dl an antivirus for my mac.
Bring on the big Mac attack :dissapointed:
You know,I love the mac,but I don't have as much fun on it as my old windows based pc.
I feel lost sometimes.Finding saved files and copying them to another window was way easier.I need Mac lessons.

Last edited:

texan

You still have not upgraded yet from 3.1 to 3.3?
win31_zps16b6c26a.png

texan

DOS 5.0 was good. Before that it was ugly.
My flashback and chuckle.
Not an absolute, but a "coincidence"
MSDOS 6.0 to 6.22 remember 6.21 that got pulled real quick? then came DRVSPACE.

Big court fight over "Stacker" Disk Compression.

Bill got sued, Stacker won.

Bill later bought Stacker, end of story.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You still have not upgraded yet from 3.1 to 3.3?
win31_zps16b6c26a.png

my best friends wife has an iPhone I can't even stand to look at the home screen. She has not updated once. She still can't I message. Is says like 78 updates or something stupid like that.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I spend the first 8/12 to 9 hours of my day in front of 2 screens .The first hour of the day reading and answering emails that the vampires sent in the wee small hours of the morning. I go to lunch come back and hour later and there is 38 new messages in my outlook. Excel spread sheets,PDF's,Blue beam, cad drawings,sales system reports , we have it all. Jeez I love technology ........I can't wait to get to brown so I can throw...... ehhh........ I mean hand to surface some boxes

texan

An Apple 1 prototype computer, built in 1976, accompanied by an operation manual and schematic as well
as a photo of its inventors, Steve Wozniak, left, and Steve Jobs goes on sale later this month at
Christie's auction house, the latest in a recent run of vintage tech sales that have attracted some eye-popping
prices.