confederate flag?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well, in that cartoon, Sam thought the Civil War was still going on in the 1950's.

That's not racism.

That's a mental disorder.

Yosemite sam believing that the war was still going on is similiar to like minds today that believe the cause of the south is legitimate.

Like YOU and your hatred for blacks.

TOS.

Coalminer2005

Let the Flag be. It is a historical reminder of what could happen in the future should the individual states wish to succeed from the union. I am in know way endorsing slavery which was terribly wrong. I'm just saying that to be united as a nation takes work and lately our communist over reaching government is treading on thin ice and could once again brew an internal convict reminiscent of the days of the civil war. History is to be welcomed and learned from not merely erased. The flag is just the flavor of the month. Once it is done away with then something else will come next.

wkmac

If one are really serious, there is only one flag worth flying. ;)

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/miriadic/images/friend/f0/Black_flag.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20060901195622

Sportello

Let the Flag be. It is a historical reminder of what could happen in the future should the individual states wish to succeed from the union. I am in know way endorsing slavery which was terribly wrong. I'm just saying that to be united as a nation takes work and lately our communist over reaching government is treading on thin ice and could once again brew an internal convict reminiscent of the days of the civil war. History is to be welcomed and learned from not merely erased. The flag is just the flavor of the month. Once it is done away with then something else will come next.
Yikes.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It was racism when Bugs bunny, dressed in black face asked yosemite sam to "dont beat me masta"

Maybe you missed that part...

TOS.

Nothing racist there. There are a few episodes you will never see any more, like "Bugs Bunny Nips the Nips", and a much older episode where he toys with a black kid who is a totally racist character. It's very demeaning. The one I can't find has the Southerner with the dog named Belvedere, which is actually pretty funny. Also from Warner Brothers.

asphaltcowboy

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1436118657.625547.jpg

asphaltcowboy

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1436119075.421339.jpg
. Surprisingly its lil Jon and the east side boys rap group. They rap in front of this flag saying where ya from they are simply insinuating the south and they are proud southerners.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
View attachment 46071. Surprisingly its lil Jon and the east side boys rap group. They rap in front of this flag saying where ya from they are simply insinuating the south and they are proud southerners.

Oh. That seems even more ignorant. That buckle had me thinking WWF. I'm thinking anyone who is Black and identifies with the Confederate flag either doesn't understand it, is trying to make a buck off it, or has H.K. Edgerton-like mental issues.