confederate flag?

MAKAVELI

Everyone has a right to express themselves within the laws.

I doubt many people here wouldn't feel at least a little uneasy if a bearded turbine wearing man were on their plane. Doesn't mean I thin they should all be banned because they make me uneasy.
Then I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem with flying the ISIS flag right along side the Confederate flag. Even if it made you " uneasy ".;)

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Everyone has a right to express themselves within the laws.

I doubt many people here wouldn't feel at least a little uneasy if a bearded turbine wearing man were on their plane. Doesn't mean I thin they should all be banned because they make me uneasy.

My point is, while it may be a matter of Southern pride to you, most of the clowns (and I'm trying to be polite) around here that display the flag have never, ever been south of the Mason-Dixon line. Add to that, they don't even have a clue what "pride" is.

BTW, if a guy with a turbine on his head was on a plane with me, I'd probably be a little concerned myself.;)

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
My point is, while it may be a matter of Southern pride to you, most of the clowns (and I'm trying to be polite) around here that display the flag have never, ever been south of the Mason-Dixon line. Add to that, they don't even have a clue what "pride" is.

BTW, if a guy with a turbine on his head was on a plane with me, I'd probably be a little concerned myself.;)
I vacation in South Carolina every other year. Every tourist shop, and there are hundreds of them, have them hanging for sale up front, no one seems to mind, or make a big fuss about it.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
And you are ignorant. You do realize slavery was just as brutal and violent as the ISIS except for that it went on for hundreds of years in this beautiful country, which the Confederate South fought to continue.
image.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I vacation in South Carolina every other year. Every tourist shop, and there are hundreds of them, have them hanging for sale up front, no one seems to mind, or make a big fuss about it.
As a First Amendment proponent, I believe anyone should have the right to display or burn any flag they wish to.

As a human being and a taxpayer, I do not think it is appropriate for any sort of government entity to fly a Confederate flag.

wkmac

Flags are nothing more than gang colors. War nothing more than 2 gangs settling a dispute over turf and who will control it.