conference call

kingOFchester

numbers or RUMORS

Hard numbers. The numbers I posted on the stock price during the 2007 negotiations are facts. IN FACT I used the stock price HIGH during those negotiations and proved that the stock price now is 13% higher then the best day during the previous negotiations. I mentioned that the yield on the stock is higher now then it was during the previous negotiations. I didn't even include the fact that the yield was JUST recently raised. The CEO is making double what the CEO made in 2007. ALL OF THESE FACTS show that UPS is in a better position now then it was during the 2007 negotiations. Now prove that my numbers are wrong and or show me where UPS is worse off now then it was in 2007.

Griff

numbers or RUMORS

It's a publicly traded company. They make filings with the SEC and every financial statistic about the company must be made available to the public.

They aren't rumors. You are a brainwashed apologist for the American corporate greed complex. Go back to watching Fox news and wearing your American flag patterned windpants.

kingOFchester

Fact of fiction, and a lot of crap. Your just a unhappy employee

oh contraire, I am a happy employee. I am happy to be employed. I am happy that I worked hard to get to top rate as a driver. I am happy to not be in an office. I am happy when I am out in the weather and enjoying the sites and sounds of nature. I enjoy listening to my radio, podcasts and talk radio. I enjoy knowing that I really can't be fired because someone doesn't like me. IO

Yup, I am very happy. Work load sucks at times, but it all comes off the truck one way or the other. Sometimes it is rainy. Sometimes there is snow. The 147lb irreg in the center of the truck sucks. But I do enjoy my job overall, and I am very happy. JUST DONT ASK ME TO GIVE CONCESSIONS>

kingOFchester

And the troll
Shows his true colors

internet-troll-20110516-102141.jpg
internet-troll-20110516-102141.jpg

bryanturner100

Like i said Im not giving anything back this is not the uaw we are a service company in a world that is now depending on service not where its made or how we have the product every one wants no one is ever mad when we bring them the things they need and want get real we are it with the fed ex restructure and the volume we do you would have to be a friend@#&#@g idiot to believe ups will not give us everything we demand they need us just as bad as we need them their is a reason why only a few make it and ups knows it the few the proud the brown army

ups hero

Your an idiot . if you want to strike. We are pricing ourselves out of business. maybe not now but eventually.

Ok, if this were to pass, ups would have to hire criminals straight out of prison to make $8.50 ph. NOBODY, with commonsense will want to work here.....therefore what kinda work quality and work ethic will come forward from new hires... This would be the end of UPS....so YES.. If need be, I'd be happy to stand the picket line with my brothers and sisters standing up against corporate greed. They are not hurting, neither should we... I know now how you stand, I stand with my Teamsters!!

bryanturner100

It's not rocket science that out of 300 million people in the us that only 250000 are working here don't sell your self short be proud that you were mentally and physically strong enough to make it and don't give in go out with your boots on don't be afraid to break this company if it comes down to it we made it working here you will make it anywhere i like working here have been giving up thousands of dollars a year to become full time i know what Im worth and not willing to settle ever and neither should you

Delivered

Until UPS becomes a privately held company again, (company stock not traded on wall street) there will be nothing but concessions. Making $5 Billion / year does not matter. UPS needs profit & production to continue to rise, UPS will continue to take from Lower Level Mgt and us Teamsters. Profit continually has to go up & up to keep the stock price from falling. UPS will find every way possible and imaginable to make this happen. It started with the Thanksgiving turkeys and will continue until we have to pay for parking our own cars in the employee lots just so we can work.

Anything we give up in concessions we will NEVER get back... I bet we're out on strike for 2 months

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The Union proposed $15 starting wages for PT ,The Company proposes no raises until the last 3 years of the contract,with bonuses in the first years..............................looks like basic negotiating to me.<shrug>
The fact that negotiations are continuing is a very positive sign to me

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Hall said specifically about the dollar reduction to part timers that TDU posted was never a company proposal until after it was on the TDU website. Maybe TDU is closer to management than they appear.

Yeah, I'm sure UPS is checking the TDU website for ideas. Jeez.