Confiscating Cell Phones

Tiny Panda

Do you guys not have pockets over there??

My phone stays in my shirt pocket all day, if i need it use it's there same as if someone wants to get hold of me

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
We sweat too much here in the colonies for that front shirt to be of any use. Same goes for delivery notices and most ink pens. :wink2:

d

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Here's the tragic consequences of paying too little attention while driving. It's not only, cell phones that do it, though this was supposedly caused by someone texting. Is the phone call, music, makeup or coffee really worth it?

A friend, from UPS, sent this picture via email. She says she won't be using the cell phone while driving, any more. This email contained various pictures of this collision scene, including the extraction of what was left of the driver. I didn't feel it necessary to post those here, as this picture speaks for all of the rest.

Hoax, if that camera thing was a shot at me, it was deserved. I've taken pictures while driving, and will not be doing this anymore. If I need to take pictures, I'll pull over. On the other hand, my couple of pictures, though wrong as well, in no way compare to the amount of time that some people spend talking on cell phones, while driving. I mean, don't you ever run out of things to say? Not you Hoax, still talking about the cell phone abusers.
crash.jpg

Last edited:

backinbrown

respect my authority
I think Merriam - Webster will have to add stug to their list of new words.
Stug (stug) v. To have something rammed into your behind without the courtesy of lubricant. My boss is going to stug me today. -ed I got stugged by the boss today! -ing I'm going to enjoy stugging all those paht-timahs tomorrah!
n. Steve Stug got stugged by the man.

OMG that is it thank you that is so funny

it is perfect definition very well done

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hoax, if that camera thing was a shot at me, it was deserved.

Just good natured ribbing! :happy-very:

Stug (stug) v. To have something rammed into your behind without the courtesy of lubricant. My boss is going to stug me today. -ed I got stugged by the boss today! -ing I'm going to enjoy stugging all those paht-timahs tomorrah!
We can all relate and agree...be looking for it in next years edition.

BigBrownSanta

Here's the tragic consequences of paying too little attention while driving. It's not only, cell phones that do it, though this was supposedly caused by someone texting. Is the phone call, music, makeup or coffee really worth it?

A friend, from UPS, sent this picture via email. She says she won't be using the cell phone while driving, any more. This email contained various pictures of this collision scene, including the extraction of what was left of the driver. I didn't feel it necessary to post those here, as this picture speaks for all of the rest.

Hoax, if that canera thing was a shot at me, it was deserved. I've taken pictures while driving, and will not be doing this anymore. If I need to take pictures, I'll pull over. On the other hand, my couple of pictures, though wrong as well, in way way compare to the amount of time that some people spend talking on cell phones, while driving. I mean, don't you ever run out of things to say? Not you Hoax, still talking about the cell phone abusers.

That's the way to "set the example".

Good job.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Steve

Geting trashed by a trash truck.

I hope the guy in the car was either dead or unconcious. Burning is a terrible way to slowly die.

d

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Steve

Geting trashed by a trash truck.

I hope the guy in the car was either dead or unconcious. Burning is a terrible way to slowly die.

d

Let's just say that he was dead, way before any fire consumed him.:sick:
If anybody likes, I will gladly email the whole set, as it may be a deterrent to any of our children, family or friends. Just PM me your email and off they will go.

Paid-over-in-Maine

15 more years of this!
LMAO!!

OH BIG! you gotta submit that to WIKIPEDIA.
You may have to reword it a little, but it would still be cool and funny.

ladybrown

There is a new policy for drivers in the Oregon district that all cellphones and personal electronic devices must be kept in the back of the truck and cannot be in the cab. The intent of the rule is to prevent drivers from being distracted while driving.

One of our drivers, always having to be the smart a**, asked "Isnt the DIAD an electronic device? Can it stil be kept in the cab?" :wink2: