confused on my pay rate Driver/loader

BUCN85

Ok I have been a loader for 5 years now. My pay rate is at $14.77. I also have been hired as an air driver and seasonal driver. In the "current pay rate" column it now shows $16.10 instead of $14.77. Now keep in mind I have yet to run a route. These hours are all loader hours. Well I ended up to get 25 hours at $16.10. And for some reason 4 hours at my old loader rate of $14.77. Anybody have a clue what's going on

BUCN85

Oh. Wonderful. Now are you sure that since I'm hired as a seasonal driver I shouldn't be getting paid that rate while not driving on preload? Any way to fight this of it does happen. Chances that they catch this?

barnyard

KTM rider
If you are not driving, you do not get seasonal driver pay. The only exception MIGHT be if you were scheduled to drive and they called you in to do your PT job. I have seen that exception.

I would be dimes to dollars they overpaid and will want their dough back.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Suppose you deposit a check for $100 but your bank adds a zero, crediting your account $1,000. Yes, it was their error, but does that make it right.

Chances are they will never notice the error and you will get to keep the money. It is up to you whether you should bring the error to their attention.

As 407 said, they can only go back 90 days.

UPSGUY72

Ok I have been a loader for 5 years now. My pay rate is at $14.77. I also have been hired as an air driver and seasonal driver. In the "current pay rate" column it now shows $16.10 instead of $14.77. Now keep in mind I have yet to run a route. These hours are all loader hours. Well I ended up to get 25 hours at $16.10. And for some reason 4 hours at my old loader rate of $14.77. Anybody have a clue what's going on

On Oct 9 your said the following

"I have been air driving after preload now for maybe a month or a little more. "

How have you been getting paid for this time. Have you been getting PT rate for preload and then Drive rate or driver rate for the whole day. IF so you have your answer.

You get paid the rate of the job your doing... The only difference would be a Air driver who delivers ground which then would mean they get FT drivers pay for that Day.

BUCN85

Yes since early oct late sept I was doing air after preload. Got my separate loader and air rate on my checks. It was as of id say the first week of November when I was added as a seasonal driver my rate increased. Now our contract passed here too. So maybe it could be the raise too. I don't know

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yes since early oct late sept I was doing air after preload. Got my separate loader and air rate on my checks. It was as of id say the first week of November when I was added as a seasonal driver my rate increased. Now our contract passed here too. So maybe it could be the raise too. I don't know

The national contract and your local supplement may have passed but the financials will not kick in until all of the local supplements pass.