Confused on pay raises

Cardb0ard.

Beer and more beer
Alright so I've heard people around my hub that they got a raise in august and they're gonna get another one on January I think, I've been working there since February and I haven't gotten a pay raise, is this because I haven't hit my 1 year at ups??

By The Book

Alright so I've heard people around my hub that they got a raise in august and they're gonna get another one on January I think, I've been working there since February and I haven't gotten a pay raise, is this because I haven't hit my 1 year at ups??
Yes

By The Book

Honestly I don't really know, all I know is that preloaders get a raise on august and February I think. I get my 1 year raise on February.
You'll get raises every year in February, for 4 years on your hire date. Then you will get the contractual raises that are negotiated in the future contracts.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You'll get raises every year in February, for 4 years on your hire date. Then you will get the contractual raises that are negotiated in the future contracts.
Almost. Won't be 4 years though.
He'll get a progression raise on his seniority date until the new contract. Then he'll get the GWI.