Congestion In the Yard

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
ChickenLegs,

Yard Control safety procedures are excellent but if you review your MOP specific to you location then you will probably find that part of the MOP is for vehicles only to be parked in specified parking areas.

The effectiveness of yard safety control procedures will decrease in accordance with the misuse of the yard.

Sincerely,
I
If all the parking spots are full, what would you like us to do with the trailers. Tell the customer that we are full and go use FedEx?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Bring attention to hazards but do nothing to resolve them?
ChickenLegs,

I address concerns that I address.

I do not address all concerns.

No one can possibly address all the concerns that they see and they discuss, especially at a large corporations.

Sincerely,
I

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
ChickenLegs,

I address concerns that I address.

I do not address all concerns.

No one can possibly address all the concerns that they see and they discuss, especially at a large corporations.

Sincerely,
I
Stop trying to feed me excuses for why you don't take action to resolve these issues.

If you truly cared about the issues you spew on here daily, you would take action, and follow up. You do neither.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Stop trying to feed me excuses for why you don't take action to resolve these issues.

If you truly cared about the issues you spew on here daily, you would take action, and follow up. You do neither.
ChickenLegs,

I confront and challenge what I choose.

Show me one excuse that I have made.

IMO Your focus on Integrity disables you from actually

participating in the discussion effectively.

Sincerely,
I

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
You should contact this guy and him if you use his trucks to do a reenactment of the yard conditions you see.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1412366613.152774.jpg

Sent using a Potato

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
ChickenLegs,

I confront and challenge what I choose.

Why dont you have the Integrity to confront everything? How many lives must be lost before you care about every issue?

IMO I think you dont take action because you are scared of retaliation from operations.

There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience [Integrity] tells him it is right.

"The Employer and the Union agree that the safety of the employees and the general public is of the utmost importance."

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
It was reported to Integrity that a fuel pump was knocked over at a facility.

It is alleged that it was in part due to a yard that was over crowded with empties.

Not sure of the full details.

Anyone know anything about it?

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Why dont you have the Integrity to confront everything? How many lives must be lost before you care about every issue?

IMO I think you dont take action because you are scared of retaliation from operations.

There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience [Integrity] tells him it is right.

"The Employer and the Union agree that the safety of the employees and the general public is of the utmost importance."
ChickenLegs,

Because I choose not to confront what I don't want to confront. I don't know. I hope not many.

Why would I be scared of retaliation?

Are you saying that you have knowledge of individuals being retaliated against for addressing safety concerns?

It is true there does come a time. It is a persons choice to choose when to act and to choose when to remain silent.

Sincerely,
I

youllbefine

This company has way larger issues than jack stands and safety awards.. Why don't you fight all them instead??? Here is your target on your back....(@).....

ChickenLegs,

The space to travel. Feeders are being parked in travel paths outside of designated parking areas. Visibility issues are obvious.

Have you any difference in your yards?

Sincerely,
I
i hope it gets so busy that we can't stand it and fdx goods completly out of business.

O

OLDMAN3

Integrity and chickenlegs are the same person.
He messed up months ago posting in the third person (like Integrity) under his chickenlegs name.
Now, on this thread, he is confronting himself over his own inaction.
Integrity please, please see a doctor.
I will be praying for you.

Integrity and chickenlegs are the same person.
He messed up months ago posting in the third person (like Integrity) under his chickenlegs name.
Now, on this thread, he is confronting himself over his own inaction.
Integrity please, please see a doctor.
I will be praying for you.
So are you saying it's possible to have more than one identity on this site???? I don't think its possible?????????