Congress brainstorming

moreluck

golden ticket member
You know, everytime they re-run Blazing Saddles on regular TV, they cut out this scene. How can they cut out a classic bit like this???

chev

Nightcrawler
You know, everytime they re-run Blazing Saddles on regular TV, they cut out this scene. How can they cut out a classic bit like this???
They will censor anything these says.:sad-little:
This was comedy before the political correct pansies ruined it.

chev

Nightcrawler
I was thinking the same thing, oldupsdriver, but I didn't want to appear old and out of it .:wink2:

LOL..........
Blu-ray is the newset form of hd dvd. Best picture you can possibly get from a DVD. Still a bit expensive if you ask me.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Pardon my stupidity but what is "Blue-Ray"??????

I was thinking the same thing, oldupsdriver, but I didn't want to appear old and out of it .:wink2:

I have it on Blu-Ray. Classic.

I guess I am not as old as my kids say I am.

Blu-Ray is the HD of DVDs. There were two formats, much the same as VHS and Betamax when the VCR was popular, in HD DVDs and Blu-Ray is now the dominant format. The picture and audio are amazing.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"You can call me Ray, or you can call me Jay, or you can call me Johnny or you can call me Sonny, or you can call me RayJay, or you can call me RJ... but ya doesn't hafta call me Johnson." :happy-very:

OK, this ages me !!

chev

Nightcrawler
"You can call me Ray, or you can call me Jay, or you can call me Johnny or you can call me Sonny, or you can call me RayJay, or you can call me RJ... but ya doesn't hafta call me Johnson." :happy-very:

OK, this ages me !!
Might have to carbon date you on that one. :happy-very:

chev

Nightcrawler
For those who don't have the wisdom of the 'aged', that bit is an old Eddie Murphy bit.

Live and learn !!

Goodness. I think I was just a wee lad. :angel2:

"I got some Ice cream, I got some Ice cream, and you aint got none".........

"baby, why you put yo' ***k in tha' sink"?.....