congress

moreluck

golden ticket member
back in the hands of a sane, responsible person. Everything isn't about race.....sometimes it's about dementia!!

browndevil

back in the hands of a sane, responsible person. Everything isn't about race.....sometimes it's about dementia!!

Looking forward to watching the GOP retrace their steps on their promises! I love Theatre. Darryl Issa the congressman for the corporations. Yeehaaa! New Gov of Florida, heavan help us!
No it's not about race, but our houses should represent the people of this colorful nation. We have had white guys for over 200 years!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Looking forward to watching the GOP retrace their steps on their promises! I love Theatre. Darryl Issa the congressman for the corporations. Yeehaaa! New Gov of Florida, heavan help us!
No it's not about race, but our houses should represent the people of this colorful nation. We have had white guys for over 200 years!
So it should be all black and hispanic? White guys/gals got voted in. Should we make people from this colorful nation run just to make it equal, sheesh. Seems to me the ones who run, aka the President, can win.

browndevil

So it should be all black and hispanic? White guys/gals got voted in. Should we make people from this colorful nation run just to make it equal, sheesh. Seems to me the ones who run, aka the President, can win.

Actually Boehner is rather tan :).......no just pointing out the Speaker's job has been in the hands of a white guy for over 200 years.So yes Nancy Pelosi, love her or hate is the first female Speaker of the house and no she wasn't third in line. The Speaker's job is second, behind the Vice President who is first.
Our country looked "red" before the white man came over.
Is that how white people feel now when they see a great mixture of peoples in this country. They are coming to take it away from ME now?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Are we talking about the same John Boehner?

boehner-cries.png

I think Matt Tabibi sums him up pretty well.

moreluck

golden ticket member
A person who has had a job since he was 8. Paid for his own college education. Knows about and has a good work ethic.....not an elitist and not a narcissistic pig or sow. A person who's thankful for the country he lives in and a person who values family and knows what it's like having one bathroom with 12 kids in a family. Wait til the new filibuster rules take effect.....he'll never have to go tinkle!!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
A person who has had a job since he was 8. Paid for his own college education. Knows about and has a good work ethic.....not an elitist and not a narcissistic pig or sow. A person who's thankful for the country he lives in and a person who values family and knows what it's like having one bathroom with 12 kids in a family. Wait til the new filibuster rules take effect.....he'll never have to go tinkle!!
LOL! Please, stop, yer killin' me :happy-very:

How much is he paying you to sing for him btw :wink2:

browndevil

Rick Scott, that's the Gov of Florida, I couldn't think of his name. Google Rick Scott and Darryl Issa. What pieces of work! Come on working families why do you vote out your self interest. MOST politicians are narcissistic, elitest pieces. But at least the Dems stand up to working families, and us UPS Drivers, that's us working families

moreluck

golden ticket member
LOL! Please, stop, yer killin' me :happy-very:

How much is he paying you to sing for him btw :wink2:

All I did was read his bio.....a midwestern upbringing helped seal the deal for me. Ohio is where 'real people' come from.
I couldn't see any signs of life on Pelosi'a face....she botoxed everything!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
"....But at least the Dems stand up to working families,..."

That's the problem.....you want someone to stand up FOR you!!

klein

Für Meno :)
Rick Scott, that's the Gov of Florida, I couldn't think of his name. Google Rick Scott and Darryl Issa. What pieces of work! Come on working families why do you vote out your self interest. MOST politicians are narcissistic, elitest pieces. But at least the Dems stand up to working families, and us UPS Drivers, that's us working families

Hey, the GOP stood up for the rich - definitly wanted the tax extension for the rich (over $250K).
Well, they got it, now they can go look where to chop $144 Billion . Probably from SS and medicare/aid and other social services.
Make the poor poorer, the rich , richer.

Somethings I do agree with the GOP, but this 1 just blew me away !

moreluck

golden ticket member
I am not a fan of Issa.....he's a 'you know what'. However, if he can expose corruption like Bobby Kennedy tried to, then I'm on his side. I want him to find all the "Charlie Rangels" inside the gov't. Expose them like the rats they are.

browndevil

"....But at least the Dems stand up to working families,..."

That's the problem.....you want someone to stand up FOR you!!

That's the problem? I want people to stand up for me? That's thier $#@* job, to REPRESENT me in the house. And BTW I have been working since I was 15 years old. I am 48 now. Put myself through school. Bought my house and cars with MY money. How's that for a BIO

Last edited:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
All I did was read his bio.....a midwestern upbringing helped seal the deal for me. Ohio is where 'real people' come from.
I couldn't see any signs of life on Pelosi'a face....she botoxed everything!!
Wow, you read his own bio, now that's objective! Who could argue with that source! Tell us, what other wonderful things did he have to say about himself :happy-very:.

Come on more, fess up, how much is he paying you?:wink2:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
That's the problem? I want people to stand up for me? That's thier $#@* job, to REPRESENT me in the house. And BTW I have been working since I was 15 years old. I am 48 now. Put myself through school. Bought my house and cars with MY money. How's that for a BIO
That's all very well my friend, but the fact is that you're not a "real person" because you're not from Ohio. And don't get me started on your lack of a mid western upbringing.....

browndevil

That's all very well my friend, but the fact is that you're not a "real person" because you're not from Ohio. And don't get me started on your lack of a mid western upbringing.....
Ya you are right. I am just a silly, left leaning, progressive that hails from the most liberal bastion of the country, Northern California :)