Conjunction Junction & Regulation Nation

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Ya moreluck, those stupid regulations and stuff... there all bad. Especially the one cited in your article..

Steve Baker, a swine farmer and owner of Baker Farms in Shenandoah County, Va., said he's doing what he can to be a responsible business owner. He spent $15,000 five years ago to build a transfer pump for any pigpen runoff so it flows to a holding tank. He said he chose to do this before regulations came out to deal with runoff water into the Chesapeake Bay
"We want to do what absolutely needs to be done because this is our livelihood, this is what puts a roof over our heads," Baker said.""

We should end the regulations on this pig farm and let the water runoff full of tons of feces and urine go directly into the Chesapeak bay and eventually into the drinking water system. There is nothing wrong with a little Pizz and chitt in the water where children play.

Whats wrong with OBAMA? Doesnt he know Republicans like to frolic in the waters downstream from a pig farm and the water tastes best untreated and heavy with remnants of urine and feces!

Gee, Obama , what were you thinking?

Your right moreluck, this is a regulation that is bad for americans. You know come to think about it, the resevoir above your community is off limits to boating. I wonder if we could end the regulation there and we could all start taking a leak or dump into that water as it goes down hill towards your community? I am sure you would favor overturning that regulation on boating right?

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ya moreluck, those stupid regulations and stuff... there all bad. Especially the one cited in your article..

Steve Baker, a swine farmer and owner of Baker Farms in Shenandoah County, Va., said he's doing what he can to be a responsible business owner. He spent $15,000 five years ago to build a transfer pump for any pigpen runoff so it flows to a holding tank. He said he chose to do this before regulations came out to deal with runoff water into the Chesapeake Bay
"We want to do what absolutely needs to be done because this is our livelihood, this is what puts a roof over our heads," Baker said.""

We should end the regulations on this pig farm and let the water runoff full of tons of feces and urine go directly into the Chesapeak bay and eventually into the drinking water system. There is nothing wrong with a little Pizz and chitt in the water where children play.

Whats wrong with OBAMA? Doesnt he know Republicans like to frolic in the waters downstream from a pig farm and the water tastes best untreated and heavy with remnants of urine and feces!

Gee, Obama , what were you thinking?

Your right moreluck, this is a regulation that is bad for americans. You know come to think about it, the resevoir above your community is off limits to boating. I wonder if we could end the regulation there and we could all start taking a leak or dump into that water as it goes down hill towards your community? I am sure you would favor overturning that regulation on boating right?

Peace.
To be fair, I think you should critique all 4000 or so regulations and tell us the importance of each one. Like the one that takes 3 pages of the 25,000 pages to instruct how to fill out the forms for one of the regulations. Mired.......just mired in regulations. You pick out one....how is that fair & balanced? At least Cavuto had the speed reader on today to try to soak it all up.

Gotta watch the debate....Ciao!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
You should marry Kate.....she's a true bitch and she'd tame you ass real quick!

As you can see, debates have commercial breaks!

After an hour and a half I'm thinking Perry lost a couple points and Mitt went up a couple points.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
It's Congress' job to decide on what regulations should be enforced, not a messiah who couldn't find a pig sty if he was playing golf in it.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Kleintos...........a new snack food like Fritos, cheetos, etc !!
KS99863.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
These new rules only cover coastal boats .
Those giant factory ships way off shore will still be working .
So supplies from Russia & China will continue .