Consciousness

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Since my braincells are still in earthling mode, and if I am trying to connect(I love puzzle games) the Mercedes-Benz Superdome (Superbowl) then this commercial can scratch your pineal gland or tease some junior religions. Set your soul free :devil3:
Mercedes-Benz 2013 Super Bowl Commercial (Extended Cut): "Soul" - YouTube

I would never own a new Mercedes. Horribly and unneccesarily complicated cars. With the exception of the Beetle, Germans seem to have a thing for making overly complex stuff because they can. Just give me a short term lease on Kate Upton.

Just_another_day_at_work

Alright it's time for some tinfoil stuff about questioning reality, yes the one just passed 1 second ago or 5 min ago, since we got this time sensory issues, stupid 3D life.:happy-very:
Not all contents are cool, but I think it's an opener to different area, as for junior/senior religion people this mystery was here before religions (ty god for enslaving the human conscious mind).
I still don't get why any of our politician steps a feet in a church, but "everything happens for a reason in this country" :D
Magick of Solomon with Poke Runyon- FULL FILM -MAGIC MAGIK CIGAM-dark mirror - YouTube

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
YVAFGsR.gif