Conservative? Are you like these people??

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I wonder how many of you who consider yourselves to be conservatives resemble the people in these series of videos? On the campaign trail, the vile hatred, unfettered racism, plain ignorance and rhetoric used by people who believe themselves to be everyday americans is shocking to say the least. In my part of the country, these are not the faces of conservatives.

Take some time and watch this documentary. Its called:

RIGHT AMERICA: FEELING WRONGED.

[video=youtube;41LUag21Cxc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41LUag21Cxc[/video]
[video=youtube;3Uy5tvQDq2g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Uy5tvQDq2g[/video]
[video=youtube;urpnjlqx6TM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urpnjlqx6TM[/video]
[video=youtube;rUmtTk7dwb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUmtTk7dwb0[/video]
[video=youtube;1jo6_uBS7cw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jo6_uBS7cw[/video]

browndevil

I wonder how many of you who consider yourselves to be conservatives resemble the people in these series of videos? On the campaign trail, the vile hatred, unfettered racism, plain ignorance and rhetoric used by people who believe themselves to be everyday americans is shocking to say the least. In my part of the country, these are not the faces of conservatives.

Hey TOS, I watched the documentary on HBO the Monday it first appeared. Did you also see the first one Pelosi's daughter did when she followed the Bush campaign in 2004?
In my neck of the woods, San Francisco Bay Area these too are not the faces of conservatives. But hey that is why they make chocolate and vanilla:happy2:Nice to see you back
YouTube - Right America Feeling Wronged 1 of 5
YouTube - Right America Feeling Wronged 2 of 5
YouTube - Right America Feeling Wronged 3 of 5
YouTube - Right America Feeling Wronged 4 of 5
YouTube - Right America Feeling Wronged 5 of 5

I thought you wanted to move forward. Because you kicked republican butt, the people have spoken, it's time to move on...Policies are the only thing that matter now, in fact the only thing that ever mattered...Let's focus now and stay current...

Why do you think guns and ammo are hard to find?

Didn't Obama run on eliminating wasteful spending?

Why is my son being sent to Iraq in June?

Why did the market break through all the support levels after Obama said he didn't want to reveal what his treasury secretary had to say the next day?

Why did Obama sign a bill to raise taxes on the poor (Feb 4).

Where is the "change"? It looks like business as usual in Washington. Other than we find out about the criminals before they take office not after.

I ask you these questions because you say you have the answers, you say you have a clue. If you have these answers I will spring a few more on you. Please enlighten me, because I guess I need a clue.

moreluck

golden ticket member
So is Hussein O. going to travel to Turkey with Clinton ??? If he does, he's ignoring the severe problems right here. He should spend more time in his office fixing us before helping other countries.
Turkey-schmirkey !!

browndevil

I thought you wanted to move forward. Because you kicked republican butt, the people have spoken, it's time to move on...Policies are the only thing that matter now, in fact the only thing that ever mattered...Let's focus now and stay current...

Why do you think guns and ammo are hard to find?

Didn't Obama run on eliminating wasteful spending?

Why is my son being sent to Iraq in June?

Why did the market break through all the support levels after Obama said he didn't want to reveal what his treasury secretary had to say the next day?

Why did Obama sign a bill to raise taxes on the poor (Feb 4).

Where is the "change"? It looks like business as usual in Washington. Other than we find out about the criminals before they take office not after.
Working backwards....What bill on raising taxes on the poor are you speaking to? I don't want your son or anyones son or daughter going to Iraq. Obama said 16 months withdrawal during the campaign and he revealed his plan last week.
This administation is only 45 days old what are you expecting to be done in such a short period? The man is working nonstop. It didn't matter who was elected we would still be in this situation.
My world is not spinning of its axis, I am focusing on the non material things. I have a great secure job, a roof over my head that I am not under water on. I am eating 3 squares a day. My loved ones are all healthy!
Good Luck and Godspeed to your son:happy2:

I ask you these questions because you say you have the answers, you say you have a clue. If you have these answers I will spring a few more on you. Please enlighten me, because I guess I need a clue.

But he said during his campaign:

(AP) Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama is calling for the immediate withdrawal of all U.S. combat brigades from Iraq, with the pullout being completed by the end of next year.

"Let me be clear: There is no military solution in Iraq and there never was," Obama said in excerpts of the speech provided to The Associated Press.

"The best way to protect our security and to pressure Iraq's leaders to resolve their civil war is to immediately begin to remove our combat troops. Not in six months or one year — now," the Illinois senator says.

browndevil

(AP) Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama is calling for the immediate withdrawal of all U.S. combat brigades from Iraq, with the pullout being completed by the end of next year.

"Let me be clear: There is no military solution in Iraq and there never was," Obama said in excerpts of the speech provided to The Associated Press.

"The best way to protect our security and to pressure Iraq's leaders to resolve their civil war is to immediately begin to remove our combat troops. Not in six months or one year — now," the Illinois senator says.
OK I sense your frustration. All I am saying is he revealed his plan and it will be the summer of 2010. We can't go back only forward

tieguy

Banned

YouTube - Right America Feeling Wronged 1 of 5
YouTube - Right America Feeling Wronged 2 of 5
YouTube - Right America Feeling Wronged 3 of 5
YouTube - Right America Feeling Wronged 4 of 5
YouTube - Right America Feeling Wronged 5 of 5

Poor POS. His liberals dug the grave during the last two years as they ran amok in congress. His liberals are now spending money at the unheard of rate of 2.5 trillion in less then a 100 days. Poor POS he has no republican boogeymen to blame so he now regurgiates old documentaries to try to distract us from the catastophic devestation his liberals are applying to this country.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

One small point about what this statement means, the speaker has no knowledge of logistics.
The actual methods of moving people & supplies is quite time consuming & dangerous. To demand action now clearly shows his total lack of real world problems and solutions.

How is this affecting the poor? From what I read the cigarette tax will be paying for this. Are you a smoker?

I don't smoke...Poor people smoke, some studies show that as your income increases the least chance you are to smoke. If that is the case then it is a progressive tax on the poor. If it's not, it is just a hidden tax on the poor...And goes against Obama's promising not raise taxes on anyone making under $250,000 a year.

Just as a side note, I just wanted to send God's speed to your son as he leaves for Iraq. He is a true hero and great American

Thank you, I'm not complaining that he's going to Iraq just wonder why not Afganistan where we are supposedly beefing it up.

diesel96

Let's be clear, that statement was made late summer 2007 on the campaign trail directed at the Bush Adm......So if Bush started withdrawing troops in late summer/early fall 2007 to the end of the following year 2008 that equates to a 16 month withdrawal.

Poor POS. His liberals dug the grave during the last two years as they ran amok in congress. His liberals are now spending money at the unheard of rate of 2.5 trillion in less then a 100 days. Poor POS he has no republican boogeymen to blame so he now regurgiates old documentaries to try to distract us from the catastophic devestation his liberals are applying to this country.

Castastrophic devestation left by Republicans, call for castastrophic preventative measures....The legacy of this past administration and their ideaology will be haunting us for a generation.

One small point about what this statement means, the speaker has no knowledge of logistics.
The actual methods of moving people & supplies is quite time consuming & dangerous. To demand action now clearly shows his total lack of real world problems and solutions.

Last couple of years Gen Petraus was the worlds greatest military man, now the President consoles with him and his staff. Are you saying today Obama's military advisors have total lack of real world problems and solutions. I will concede this, we know how to start a war, kick butt, and take names, were just not that good with exit strategies.

I don't smoke...Poor people smoke, some studies show that as your income increases the least chance you are to smoke. If that is the case then it is a progressive tax on the poor. If it's not, it is just a hidden tax on the poor...And goes against Obama's promising not raise taxes on anyone making under $250,000 a year.

Besides the addictive nature of nicotine, smoking is a choice. People are not mandated to buy Cigs and pay this tax, therefore it's not hidden, it's voluntary....
Anyway, It's a tax on anyone who chooses to smoke across the board reguardless of status.
Studies also shown, more poor people would quit than richer people. IMO they should legalize pot and tax that as well. Studies also show that more well off Suburbanites use pot than Urbanites...if that means anything...

tieguy

Banned
Let's be clear, that statement was made late summer 2007 on the campaign trail directed at the Bush Adm......So if Bush started withdrawing troops in late summer/early fall 2007 to the end of the following year 2008 that equates to a 16 month withdrawal.

Whats the point? Obama ran his campaign on the point of an immediate and complete withdrawl.

Castastrophic devestation left by Republicans, call for castastrophic preventative measures....The legacy of this past administration and their ideaology will be haunting us for a generation.

I'm all for prevention. Lets reduce govenment until we can fit them all inside an outhouse and then......put them in an outhouse. It would do them a lot of good to smell their own crap.

Besides the addictive nature of nicotine, smoking is a choice. People are not mandated to buy Cigs and pay this tax, therefore it's not hidden, it's voluntary....
Anyway, It's a tax on anyone who chooses to smoke across the board reguardless of status.
Studies also shown, more poor people would quit than richer people. IMO they should legalize pot and tax that as well. Studies also show that more well off Suburbanites use pot than Urbanites...if that means anything...

here we agree.

av8torntn

Obama ran his campaign on the point of an immediate and complete withdrawl.

I think Obama ran his campaign in the primary on a complete and immediate withdrawal. Once nominated he switched to an immediate 16 month withdrawal. Now as President he has adopted the Bush strategy of troop levels. Before long he will be calling for 400,000 troops in Iraq.

diesel96;495135 Besides the addictive nature of nicotine said:
All sales tax is an unfair tax on the poor. In some cases, sales tax is the only tax poor people pay. Yes, it is a user (tax of chioce), but taxes the poor at a much higher rate. So you are saying that because it is a sin tax, that makes it ok? I don't think many poor people will stop smoking because of the tax.

Is a 10% sales tax on a car fair? Say I make $40,000 a year and I buy a $20,000 car. A 10% sales tax would be $2000. (5% of my gross income) If you make 60,000 a year that same tax is (3.3% or your gross income)

I have heard that a 1% sales tax cut could save middle class families more than a 15% income tax cut.

wkmac

DAMN! JUST DAMN!

I guess since Tie can go around proclaiming a doubling of the national debt means a great economy, I've got to let you get away with turning that batch of lemons into your own lemonade!

:wink2::happy-very:

Hey if we can't laugh when all this crap is going on around us, we're screwed!
:peaceful:

wkmac

I think Obama ran his campaign in the primary on a complete and immediate withdrawal. Once nominated he switched to an immediate 16 month withdrawal. Now as President he has adopted the Bush strategy of troop levels. Before long he will be calling for 400,000 troops in Iraq.

I would concur with that opinion as well and I think it no secret we share a different POV when it comes to this issue of Iraq and the use of american military power. I do think a military force will remain in Iraq beyond 2010'. 2011' and even 2012' not that I agree with that but because of the presense of American interests in that area now. The new US embassy complex alone is obviously a garrison complex and not a diplomatic complex alone which would require a much smaller footprint. Most people forsee a 30k to 50k permenate force in Iraq so this 16 month timetable is bogus and is added to when Obama sez that in 16 months "combat" troops will withdraw. IMO, he's twisting the use of the term combat missions troops and all troops for political purposes. Like Europe, Japan, South Korea so goes Iraq!

At least McCain was honest about it, I'll give him that!