Conservative vs. Liberal Beliefs

Babagounj

Strength through joy
BBC Presenter ‘Removed from Show’ After Getting Engaged to Conservative MP
http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...how-after-getting-engaged-to-conservative-mp/
A BBC radio presenter vented his anger on air after losing his slot on a mid-Morning show because he is engaged to a Conservative MP standing for re-election.
John Darvall proposed to Bristol North West MP Charlotte Leslie on Christmas Day, two months after the pair began dating having first met on his show four years ago, the Bath Chronicle reports.

moreluck

golden ticket member
wQArfbN.jpg

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
I've come to the conclusion that conservatives are mostly "conserving" mental energy by buying into the "wisdom of their authorities". In my view Conservatives are more comfortable with some form of aristocratic rule from the top down. Their view seems to be that the top 1% are "obviously our betters" and have a divine right to rule over the rabble.

Liberals on the other hand believe in shared responsibilities and benefits, while upholding the highest standard of civilization, which is the protection of the most vulnerable members of our society. Progressivism is the belief, put into practice that there is always a better and more just way of doing anything.I do believe the old people on the right have their brains on lockdown and just repeat the same failed comments ad nauseum...............