Conservatives Have 2 Brains

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by wkmac, Dec 24, 2009.

1. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

read the rest at the buried link in the title above

2. tieguy

tieguy Banned

its a stupid argument that did not deserve to see the light of day. Bush did not decide to fight Iraq to give the military something to do Bush and the World drove Iraq out of Kuwait. Probably the last time the UN did anything worthwhile.

3. Mr Jingles

Mr Jingles Rat out of a cage

Conservatives Have 2 Brains

It just seems that way to Liberals.

I know I have heard Conservatives say that Liberals only have a half a brain.

I guess the ratio is the real measure.

4. JimJimmyJames

JimJimmyJames Big Time Feeder Driver

We helped to create the monster and then get mad when he does what monsters do.

I just imagine if we never stuck our nose into the middle east to begin with.

5. tieguy

tieguy Banned

Its hard to say. When you consider the possibilities you have consider the possibility that Sadaam Hussien may not have been satisfied with just taking Kuwaitt. Where does that lead us?

6. island1fox

island1fox Well-Known Member

Wkmac,
    The person you quoted --He must be a real "rocket scientist"
    Lets see: Republicans have two brains ---Small domestic Government ---Large foreign affairs government --Brilliant !!!---But wait

Democrats have two brains ---Small foreign affairs government--Large every social program in the book domestic govenment !!!

Seems pretty obvious ???? As a Libertarian you can probably see the point very clearly !:peaceful:

7. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

Again, as a self proclaimed independent, where do you care if I attack conservatives or liberals, democrats or republicans?

8. island1fox

island1fox Well-Known Member

wkmac,
    I do not care about who you attack --I am sorry you saw it that way --on the avatar post --responding to your excellent response post --I will try to clarify :wink2: