Consolidating PM Dispatch

undies

Anyone else having this happen? We laid off some of our own PM people and now all 4 centers have to work out of the same office. Not sure how it all works just yet...seems like a disaster waiting to happen.

'Lord Brown's bidding'

Been at our hub for a couple months now. No big deal. Main change for my center is when sending msgs via DIAD must use option 3 "center and dispatch", since option 1 "center" is no longer monitored as frequently and no one may get our,message. Also, our center had two phone lines; this was reduced to one, and it is a new number.

Cost-cutting measures my center manager told us.

Indecisi0n

Been at our hub for a couple months now. No big deal. Main change for my center is when sending msgs via DIAD must use option 3 "center and dispatch", since option 1 "center" is no longer monitored as frequently and no one may get our,message. Also, our center had two phone lines; this was reduced to one, and it is a new number.

Cost-cutting measures my center manager told us.

I am sure that 12 dollars a month will save UPS. Oh but how about the driver getting paid 45 and hr who has to waste extra time trying to call a busy number?

'Lord Brown's bidding'

Well, for starters we were strictly forbidden from giving the number out to others; with the reduced amount of oms' they didn't want the numbers tied up. People with concerns are to be given the 800 number; I have had to be reminded of this by the oms. As such, whenever I've called I've gotten right through......and my center and the center we share an oms with have over a hundred drivers between them.