Conspiracy Theory

NHDRVR

After some digging I have uncovered a secret town meeting that was held last Friday and, strangely enough, it was open to residents whose driveways were a minimum length of at least a 10th of a mile. At this gathering those involved were 'strongly urged', or else, to order a 2nd day air package, of their choice, and a minimum weight of about 20 lbs.

How am I privy to such information??

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO EXPLAIN WHY ONCE A MONTH, AND ALL ON THE SAME DAY, I GET EVERY LONG DRIVEWAY THAT WAS PUT IN THIS TOWN.

Thanks, I feel better now...

I can't be the only driver who experiences this...

happybob

Feeders
I had a route where I was told I must either drive into the long driveways, or back into them. All the way to the house? Yup. If you havn't been in the driveway before and don't know if they have a turn around, back the entire way to the house. I'm talking deep in the woods, way off the road. They actually gave me an OJS ride because I was to slow on the route and dedcided that was the reason why. What happened to don't back into driways? I dunno!:confused2:

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
I have a weird resi stop where not only is the driveway long but it spirals upwards. You have to have a steady hand and nerves of steel because if not.........aaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.........over the side!

brownrodster

They actually gave me an OJS ride because I was to slow on the route and dedcided that was the reason why. What happened to don't back into driways? I dunno!:confused2:

They only pull that card when you get into a backing accident. Otherwise, they want you to do whatever it takes to get the job done quickly!