Contest for my 5000th post

rod

Retired 22 years
To celebrate my 5,000th post, if BC will let me, I have decided to have a contest open to everyone who has not placed me on their ignore list. To enter all you have to do is respond to this thread. I will print those names on slips of paper and do the old pull one name out of a hat trick at exactly 9:00 P.M. CDT on Friday the 17th of June. After digging around in my catch all drawer I have decided that the GRAND PRIZE will be 1 (one) 1963 silver Benjamin Franklin 50 cent piece in average circulated condition worth - who knows- from what little research I did on it probably $7.00-$15.00. The winner will have to PM me their mailing address. Good Luck to those who enter.

Nimnim

The Nim
I'm not sure the weight of one of those coins, nor am I familiar with postage rates anymore, but the cost to send that coin might indeed exceed $0.50.

If I win and you send me that fifty cent piece I'm going to send you a really cool silver dollar then. I've got about thirty or so all from the seventies.

Bribe?

Tell me, oh pretty please, tell me it ain't so!!!:wink2:
No it's not a bribe. What he is doing is a show of his charisma and character and I've got alot of those same wacky traits. As the years go by and the guys I have worked with retire year after year I'm starting to feel the void of the lack of characters. And it's kinda sad

moreluck

golden ticket member
No it's not a bribe. What he is doing is a show of his charisma and character and I've got alot of those same wacky traits. As the years go by and the guys I have worked with retire year after year I'm starting to feel the void of the lack of characters. And it's kinda sad

Yes, as you age, the word 'void' will come up more often.