Contest for my 5000th post

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
This is my contest and I make the rules----Everyone is eligable to enter as long as I'm not on your ignore list (if you have one). Permission to withdraw from contest denied-------carry on.
That is Hot!!! I close my eyes. I see Ed Hoculi.

rod

Retired 22 years
UpstateNYUPSER responded to the thread, throw his name into the hat, Rod.

Sorry----only open to those that don't have me on their ignore list----rules are rules.---- I ain't UPS and change the rules as you go.

Last edited:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
To celebrate my 5,000th post, if BC will let me, I have decided to have a contest open to everyone who has not placed me on their ignore list. To enter all you have to do is respond to this thread. I will print those names on slips of paper and do the old pull one name out of a hat trick at exactly 9:00 P.M. CDT on Friday the 17th of June. After digging around in my catch all drawer I have decided that the GRAND PRIZE will be 1 (one) 1963 silver Benjamin Franklin 50 cent piece in average circulated condition worth - who knows- from what little research I did on it probably $7.00-$15.00. The winner will have to PM me their mailing address. Good Luck to those who enter.

5,000 posts...you sure you're retired?