Contest for my 5000th post

satellitedriver

There's plenty of takers, but the real question should be......are there really any givers out there? (sorry, just my wkmac imitation)
Nice try at imitation, but, you would need to write 20 sentences to explain that 7 word question and add a hyper link to support your position.
( sorry wkmac)

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Price of silver is $35.59 per ounce this morning.
Silver value of Franklin half would be $12.87.
If I win this lottery, would I have to declare winnings on my income taxes next year?

rod

Retired 22 years
Price of silver is $35.59 per ounce this morning.
Silver value of Franklin half would be $12.87.
If I win this lottery, would I have to declare winnings on my income taxes next year?

No-----since retiring I've become a non-profit organization.

Any last minute qualifiers out there?

klein

Für Meno :)
Bubble, just noticed your new avatar ! Oh my,,,, sooo funny :)
I see there is a new trend going around, and I'm loving it :)

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
If by chance, my name is drawn by you and your lovely wife, I would like the coin to be placed in an envelope with a screen print of this post.

Contact me and I will match the coin with another coin of value.

Hold the envelope close to your heart and keep it safe until you and your wife meet a Vet selling poppies.

Slip the envelope into the container and thank him...
Accept the poppy and present it to your wife in remembrance of the soldiers lost by a grateful nation.

I am very serious.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
To hell with the drawing....just make AJ the winner!

No.

The drawing must occur as planned.

However, if I by chance win...I would accept other coins to be added to the envelope while Rod and wife are the keepers of my prize.

I only ask for the coin to be rare and of value.

P

pickup

If I win, I will say what I would say if I were in a press conference accepting my megamillions 250 million dollar prize.

I'm keeping it all, screw charity.!!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I win; that is what I want...I could just ask for the coin to be sent to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
I win; screw you!!!
I win; it is my money and I will spend it how I want.
I win; then it is a blessing and blessings are better shared!!!

And by the way, it is not a charity....these are goods crafted by Vets in Hospitals for sale.

rod

Retired 22 years
If by chance, my name is drawn by you and your lovely wife, I would like the coin to be placed in an envelope with a screen print of this post.

Contact me and I will match the coin with another coin of value.

Hold the envelope close to your heart and keep it safe until you and your wife meet a Vet selling poppies.

Slip the envelope into the container and thank him...
Accept the poppy and present it to your wife in remembrance of the soldiers lost by a grateful nation.

I am very serious.

Even though I would never "rig" this contest I have to admit that I will be pulling for you to win. Being a member of the local VFW who sales those poppies it would be fun to hide it in the collection box in your name. I can just imagine the guys trying to figure out who ajblakejr is.