Contraception

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by moreluck, Feb 24, 2012.

1. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

2. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

The danger to children with the gov't taking away their prepared lunches is that the food they choose may actually be harmful.
    In just what oil were these nuggets cooked ?
    If the child has allergies and becomes ill , can this gov't food inspector be held criminally responsible ?
    Or more correctly would they ever ?

3. moreluck

If they took away my pepperoni and banana peppers sandwich when I was in school, I'd toss that tray of chicken nuggets across the cafeteria. Italian lunchmeat RULES !!! Cappicola is the bomb!

Come to think of it, in my time, chicken nuggets didn't exist....I guess they were a species created later on.

4. klein

klein Für Meno :)

Going to school in Germany, there is no such thing as a Cafeteria, not even vending machines. Can't even buy a soda !
    During lunchbreak we would often walk to the local butcher or bakery.

The butcher always had hot meat buns to go (Fleischkaese), or hot sausages such as Frankfurters and more, even some good German Cheese on a bun (such as Edam, Swiss or Tilsiter). Most German butchers also have an Imbiss built in them.
    The bakery was always good , too, for fresh Butter-Bretzels and Bretzel-buns or jam filled dougnuts called "Berliners".

5. 804brown

804brown Well-Known Member

Didnt jfk once call you all jelly doughnuts in one of his speeches??

6. klein

klein Für Meno :)

No, he called him self one ! (Ich bin ein Berliner) = (I am a Berliner) ! ;)

7. moreluck

8. 804brown

9. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

10. moreluck

11. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

You could read the article, or not.

12. 804brown

13. moreluck

I'm not familiar with Mrs Russell from Iowa or Fran Kelly.............who would I know who's a centrist woman?......Angelina, Rosie, Oprah,

I won't hold my breath!

14. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

15. moreluck

16. moreluck