Contraception

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The danger to children with the gov't taking away their prepared lunches is that the food they choose may actually be harmful.
In just what oil were these nuggets cooked ?
If the child has allergies and becomes ill , can this gov't food inspector be held criminally responsible ?
Or more correctly would they ever ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
The danger to children with the gov't taking away their prepared lunches is that the food they choose may actually be harmful.
In just what oil were these nuggets cooked ?
If the child has allergies and becomes ill , can this gov't food inspector be held criminally responsible ?
Or more correctly would they ever ?
If they took away my pepperoni and banana peppers sandwich when I was in school, I'd toss that tray of chicken nuggets across the cafeteria. Italian lunchmeat RULES !!! Cappicola is the bomb!

Come to think of it, in my time, chicken nuggets didn't exist....I guess they were a species created later on.

klein

Für Meno :)
Going to school in Germany, there is no such thing as a Cafeteria, not even vending machines. Can't even buy a soda !
During lunchbreak we would often walk to the local butcher or bakery.

The butcher always had hot meat buns to go (Fleischkaese), or hot sausages such as Frankfurters and more, even some good German Cheese on a bun (such as Edam, Swiss or Tilsiter). Most German butchers also have an Imbiss built in them.
The bakery was always good , too, for fresh Butter-Bretzels and Bretzel-buns or jam filled dougnuts called "Berliners".

804brown

Going to school in Germany, there is no such thing as a Cafeteria, not even vending machines. Can't even buy a soda !
During lunchbreak we would often walk to the local butcher or bakery.

The butcher always had hot meat buns to go (Fleischkaese), or hot sausages such as Frankfurters and more, even some good German Cheese on a bun (such as Edam, Swiss or Tilsiter). Most German butchers also have an Imbiss built in them.
The bakery was always good , too, for fresh Butter-Bretzels and Bretzel-buns or jam filled dougnuts called "Berliners".

Didnt jfk once call you all jelly doughnuts in one of his speeches??

wkmac

428079_10151356428385471_435917560470_23145123_1122159511_n.jpg
428079_10151356428385471_435917560470_23145123_1122159511_n.jpg