Contract Approval Vote

image.jpg
image.jpg

oldupsman

I'm not convicted to vote yes until I see the proposals..healthcare is my main concern. If I have to pay more out of pocket expense than my current plan then I'm voting no. What about retirees??? I won't turn my back on them. They fought for us, now it's time to return the favor if they are told to pay the price on this contract.
As a retiree, thank you hero. But I fully expect to get totally screwed. By both the union and the company. Monday morning I'm
going to start looking into purchasing my own health insurance. And I'm not going to like what I find I'm sure.

trickpony1

You still got goobers out there convinced other were involved in JFK assassination.......

I was in sixth grade when JFK was shot so I clearly wasn't a ROCKET SCIENTIST but I did have an elementary understanding of "conservation of angular momentum" (goggle it...you might learn something) and I saw the film where JFK's head clearly rocks BACK and then FORWARD.

Many, many years later as a feeder driver driving at night, I listened to talk shows. One talk show had the doctor that attended to JFK when he was brought in. Said doctor was doing his residency so he couldn't speak the truth for fear of being black balled the rest of his career. He stated that JFK was shot from the front. I'm inclined to believe him based on the film, simple physics and the fact that many people believe Jackie retrieved the chunk of skull that was blown out when she climbed on the trunk.

You go ahead and believe what our government and the Warren Commission are blowing up your rear.

Sheeple.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I was in sixth grade when JFK was shot so I clearly wasn't a ROCKET SCIENTIST but I did have an elementary understanding of "conservation of angular momentum" (goggle it...you might learn something) and I saw the film where JFK's head clearly rocks BACK and then FORWARD.

Many, many years later as a feeder driver driving at night, I listened to talk shows. One talk show had the doctor that attended to JFK when he was brought in. Said doctor was doing his residency so he couldn't speak the truth for fear of being black balled the rest of his career. He stated that JFK was shot from the front. I'm inclined to believe him based on the film, simple physics and the fact that many people believe Jackie retrieved the chunk of skull that was blown out when she climbed on the trunk.

You go ahead and believe what our government and the Warren Commission are blowing up your rear.

Sheeple.

Where was LBJ?
But the most important point is, "WHO THE friend* CARES?" ... like I said before.

wkmac

Sheeple.

Trick,

It's Hoax. Don't fall for it. It's all a "Vortex", literally, that will go no where. It's motion is centered on an imaginary axis.

But the food is good.

wkmac

Still can't lay off the coffee. You should go outside and smell the flowers. I just planted a truck bed load!