Contract Approved

oldupsman

Heard through the grapevine that the contract vote was 63% YES and 37% NO.

Stir, stir, stir, the pot. I'm concerned for ya Hoax. Now that you're retired and this contract stuff is almost over, you going to need to
find a hobby. Oh, an by the way. Didn't you predict an 80% yes vote back there along the way.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Stir, stir, stir, the pot. I'm concerned for ya Hoax. Now that you're retired and this contract stuff is almost over, you going to need to
find a hobby. Oh, an by the way. Didn't you predict an 80% yes vote back there along the way.

I come to BC to have fun and it doesn't take much time. Its a good way to wind down for bedtime.

Predictions change and I have a hobby (Photography) and 3 photography related jobs (teaching and running a photography center).
I am not retired (just technically retired from UPS working on photography related stuff)

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Hoax new avatar

Stir it up.jpg
Stir it up.jpg

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I come to BC to have fun and it doesn't take much time. Its a good way to wind down for bedtime.

Predictions change and I have a hobby (Photography) and 3 photography related jobs (teaching and running a photography center).
I am not retired (just technically retired from UPS working on photography related stuff)

This post was made at 11:25am.
I know you're old, but really?