Contract ratified yet?

brownboxman

So I retired nov 9th and I was wondering if the contract has been ratified yet so I can receive the raise we got? Anyone know the status of things?

oldngray

nowhere special
We will over take you next time. You'll see.
next time? ---->
borg.jpg

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
You're probably right.
The IBT will probably do that same go to the hall to vote, crooked ass crap they pulled on UPS Freight over the weekend.

I'm absolutely not defending the way the UPS Freight vote was handled (claiming it was not crooked would be disingenuous) but turnout was significantly better with the in-person second round of voting than it was by the first-round of mail-in ballots.

6,141 voted by mail-in ballot (first round, voted down)
7,289 voted in person at their locals (second round, passed)

Stonefish

You're probably right.
The IBT will probably do that same go to the hall to vote, crooked ass crap they pulled on UPS Freight over the weekend.
Man I thought you were a nice guy. That's kind of harsh especially with no proof to back up anything crooked going on. Do you know the reason(s) why it was done at the Union hall?

jaker

trolling
Well I hope it gets done soon , I really want to buy a gun with my check

Is it bad that I already have plans for the money before I even get it

jaker

trolling
It's bad if that's your motivation to vote yes.
Money doesn't sway my vote , I don't care if it takes the whole life of this contract

But yeah whatever we get I am buying my gun and if it takes longer I will buy more accessories for my gun

I just know I am getting my gun and whatever else when we get it

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Money doesn't sway my vote , I don't care if it takes the whole life of this contract

But yeah whatever we get I am buying my gun and if it takes longer I will buy more accessories for my gun

I just know I am getting my gun and whatever else when we get it

A man with a plan.
I like it!