Contract time and an influx of knuckleheads.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Where do all of these new posters come from? Hopefully when this thing gets settled this site will revert back to the regular ship of fools.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Just like peak. Although I would much rather field questions about a contract that affects us all. It means these people care and plan on sticking around.

It's better than.

Will they keep me on after Xmas?

How do I know where to meet my driver?

How much does a driver helper make?

I quit after 2 days how will I get paid?

Did I mention will they keep me on after Xmas?

Last edited:

quamba 638

Where do all of these new posters come from? Hopefully when this thing gets settled this site will revert back to the regular ship of fools.

Honestly the 90 dollars a week talk got my attention. In my quest to find out more information on it, I stumbled upon BC. I was actually trying to get the UPSers app on my iPhone and the app for BC popped up. 9 years and I had never heard of BC. I've learned a lot from just reading the posts throughout the last month.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Honestly the 90 dollars a week talk got my attention. In my quest to find out more information on it, I stumbled upon BC. I was actually trying to get the UPSers app on my iPhone and the app for BC popped up. 9 years and I had never heard of BC. I've learned a lot from just reading the posts throughout the last month.
You need to learn more. Alot more. You are being led by fools and if you don't start using the brain and heart that god gave you, you will continue to be led by fools.

reydluap

Yeah, I'm the GUY !!! But I do recognize an invasion when I see one.

OK, I'll bite..........more', during all the years you've been posting on BC, you have never stated that you were transgender. Nothing wrong with that..... but I just didn't know. Learn something new every day.

moreluck

golden ticket member
OK, I'll bite..........more', during all the years you've been posting on BC, you have never stated that you were transgender. Nothing wrong with that..... but I just didn't know. Learn something new every day.
I'm a 66 year old woman.......you know that Paul............ For the benefit of the poster who doesn't know that......the founder & creator of this site never worked for UPS either !!

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
You need to learn more. Alot more. You are being led by fools and if you don't start using the brain and heart that god gave you, you will continue to be led by fools.
I love how you bash members in good standing on this open forum and continue to post. No moral issue at all here...there's only one way to the truth right?

quamba 638

That's fine. Everyone's entitled to an opinion. If you really want people to see things your way, you need to come off as being more credible. Calling people Nazis and sweaty warthogs just because they disagree with your point of view isn't going to do it. From what I've seen you're just upset because all the information hasn't been released yet. You have it pretty good at UPS, if UPS weren't unionized it would be far worse (pay, insurance) place to work. I think you would be a lot more grateful for what you do have if you spent any amount of time at another full time job.