Contract time and an influx of knuckleheads.

40andOut

Knuklehead.JPG

who are you calling a knucklehead?
Knuklehead.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

hyena

Yea your right.. He contributes a lot I give em that. I like to mostly read. I'm to lazy to contribute to much... I hate typing lol. I need dragon!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
not even close to a douch. he maybe stirs the pot, but contributes more than me and you combined.

There is a lot of things 407 can be called.
He is a ******.
He is a *******.
I would say he qualifies as *********.
A follower.
A thug. A bully.
Has no imagination.
As soon as he is called out for spreading falsehoods, he immediately starts posting treats and tries to intimidate other members.
I can think of a lot more things that 407 qualifies to be called, but they will be edited out by the mods.

Last edited by a moderator:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
On a side note, I would like to thank anonymous for belonging to the same local that produce Ken P. Thanks.

40andOut

In defense some knuckleheads have been here for years, like myself. LOL

Yep, And some of us knuckleheads have been here longer than our current account name. (2002 for me). I lost my account name (had not posted in 3 years).

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
I see you are up to 278 ... thanks for your opinion ... see you later.

Yeah, Hoax has got some imaginary number of posts you need to ring up before he considers you legit. You'll hear about it when you offend him or one of his minions. Seniority, work history or your personal experience doesn't matter to him...only how long you've been in this sacred hall matters. Experience in the real world, or tenure in a web forum? Gee, can I have time to consider?

texan

Yeah, Hoax has got some imaginary number of posts you need to ring up before he considers you legit. You'll hear about it when you offend him or one of his minions. Seniority, work history or your personal experience doesn't matter to him...only how long you've been in this sacred hall matters. Experience in the real world, or tenure in a web forum? Gee, can I have time to consider?
Yes sir he is rough.
He just let me out of the moderation queue when I hit 5,500 post. :sad-little:

Honestly the 90 dollars a week talk got my attention. In my quest to find out more information on it, I stumbled upon BC. I was actually trying to get the UPSers app on my iPhone and the app for BC popped up. 9 years and I had never heard of BC. I've learned a lot from just reading the posts throughout the last month.
Same here. Ever since I became an alternate Stewart. I looked up UPSers sites and BC came up. I wish I knew this site when I started in 05. It's nice to get input on different topics and found out what the job is like across the country. Cool stuff.

A

anonymous6

Where do all of these new posters come from? Hopefully when this thing gets settled this site will revert back to the regular ship of fools.

i'm glad there are a lot of new BLOOD on these boards. hopefully many will stick. not so boring with all you old knuckleheads.