Contract-wise we should ask for stuff like...

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by SnakePlissken, Jun 27, 2013.

1. SnakePlissken

SnakePlissken Member

...being able to grow our hair out long and to be able to have beards and other cool stuff like that since we obviously don't want to hold out for a decent contract by accepting the first crappy offer every single frickin' time. We should at least get something of false value out of the deal.

2. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Yea, I been working 57 hrs a week and you think I'm going to demand them to allow me to grow a goatee. You must be living in the bubble of goodness.

3. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

U need to be able to grow that goatee. Your working so many hours there's no time to shave. Lol

4. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

​I've got one.

5. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Can I feel it?

6. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

After you take a flying leap at a rolling doughnut.

7. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

I use to shave the first thing in the morning when I got to my cube.

The women thought that was just horrible.

I truly never understood what was so bad about shaving in my cube.

8. sigreq

sigreq Member

Lets do tats also. I'm tired of having to cover up my tear drop tattoo every morning with makeup!!

9. BSWALKS

BSWALKS Easily Amused

maybe if it was your face you were shaving, it wouldn't have been such a big deal to them.

10. cino321

cino321 Active Member

Fan's in package cars. What is the big deal about one small fan in a package car?

11. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Birthdays off as a paid day. Neatly trimmed facial hair. The ability to transfer paid time (sick/personal days and/or vacations) to a co-worker out for an extended period of time due to an illness or off-the-job injury.

12. stink219

stink219 Well-Known Member

What's the rule?

13. serenity now

serenity now Guest

the women were right; take care of your body at home

Nobody wants to see that.....

14. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Leave the tear drop tattoos to inmates and punk rockers?

15. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

I'm disappointed that they don't furnish us with some of those quality made Twin Hill UPS Socks.

16. SnakePlissken

SnakePlissken Member

Since UPS requires "sturdy leather uppers" then they should be forced furnish them for us at their expense. I deliver enough "Shoes for Crews" packages that it shouldn't be a problem for the great UPS to strike a good deal with them for a company discount. Every place I know of that requires certain footwear to be worn has to supply employees with them. How UPS has managed to escape this little snafu has eluded me for years. It's be a fine addition to the contact! :smart:

17. SnakePlissken

SnakePlissken Member

Ask for more than 3/month 8 hour requests!

18. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 ahhh....the mouth breathers

for all the uniform and appearance guidelines that most of you seem to hate, I have to say that you drivers look way better and more professional than most of the sloppy looking fedex guys I've seen around. JMO.

19. STFXG

STFXG Well-Known Member

Better!? I'm looking dead sexy with my flip flops, beard, and cut off sleeves. Shows my half sleeve tattoo off better.

20. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 ahhh....the mouth breathers

Hahaha! Don't forget the backwards cap!