Contract-wise we should ask for stuff like...

SnakePlissken

...being able to grow our hair out long and to be able to have beards and other cool stuff like that since we obviously don't want to hold out for a decent contract by accepting the first crappy offer every single frickin' time. We should at least get something of false value out of the deal.

Indecisi0n

Yea, I been working 57 hrs a week and you think I'm going to demand them to allow me to grow a goatee. You must be living in the bubble of goodness.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
U need to be able to grow that goatee. Your working so many hours there's no time to shave. Lol

I use to shave the first thing in the morning when I got to my cube.

The women thought that was just horrible.

I truly never understood what was so bad about shaving in my cube.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I use to shave the first thing in the morning when I got to my cube. The women thought that was just horrible. I truly never understood what was so bad about shaving in my cube.

maybe if it was your face you were shaving, it wouldn't have been such a big deal to them.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Birthdays off as a paid day. Neatly trimmed facial hair. The ability to transfer paid time (sick/personal days and/or vacations) to a co-worker out for an extended period of time due to an illness or off-the-job injury.

S

serenity now

I use to shave the first thing in the morning when I got to my cube.

The women thought that was just horrible.

I truly never understood what was so bad about shaving in my cube.

the women were right; take care of your body at home

Nobody wants to see that.....

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I'm disappointed that they don't furnish us with some of those quality made Twin Hill UPS Socks.

SnakePlissken

Since UPS requires "sturdy leather uppers" then they should be forced furnish them for us at their expense. I deliver enough "Shoes for Crews" packages that it shouldn't be a problem for the great UPS to strike a good deal with them for a company discount. Every place I know of that requires certain footwear to be worn has to supply employees with them. How UPS has managed to escape this little snafu has eluded me for years. It's be a fine addition to the contact! :smart:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
...being able to grow our hair out long and to be able to have beards and other cool stuff like that since we obviously don't want to hold out for a decent contract by accepting the first crappy offer every single frickin' time. We should at least get something of false value out of the deal.
for all the uniform and appearance guidelines that most of you seem to hate, I have to say that you drivers look way better and more professional than most of the sloppy looking fedex guys I've seen around. JMO.

STFXG

for all the uniform and appearance guidelines that most of you seem to hate, I have to say that you drivers look way better and more professional than most of the sloppy looking fedex guys I've seen around. JMO.

Better!? I'm looking dead sexy with my flip flops, beard, and cut off sleeves. Shows my half sleeve tattoo off better.