Cool and not cool UPS drivers.

ups1990

So many guys try too hard to be cool, while wearing the uniform. If you've never been perceived as "cool", then most likely, your attempts will fail.
Some people are just cool by nature. They they don't need to roll up their sleeves to show off arms that have not picked up a weight in 15 years or start smoking or get tattoos.

President's Kennedy, Clinton, & Obama= cool

President's Ford and Carter=not cool.

Overpaid Union Thug

So many guys try too hard to be cool, while wearing the uniform. If you've never been perceived as "cool", then most likely, your attempts will fail.
Some people are just cool by nature. They they don't need to roll up their sleeves to show off arms that have not picked up a weight in 15 years or start smoking or get tattoos.

President's Kennedy, Clinton, & Obama= cool

President's Ford and Carter=not cool.

Some guys don't care and don't try to be cool Some guys role up their sleeves to get some sun on their arms to reduce "farmer tans."

Presidents Carter and Obama=worst presidents in U.S. history.

President Clinton=Cool dude and good with a budget but overall not a great president.
:happy-very:

ups1990

Some guys don't care and don't try to be cool Some guys role up their sleeves to get some sun on their arms to reduce "farmer tans."

Presidents Carter and Obama=worst presidents in U.S. history.

President Clinton=Cool dude and good with a budget but overall not a great president.
:happy-very:
Now, I didn't say they were great Presidents.
The shorts are too short. Got to order them a couple of sizes larger, but not big enough to reveal one's underwear.:happy2:

Overpaid Union Thug

Now, I didn't say they were great Presidents.
The shorts are too short. Got to order them a couple of sizes larger, but not big enough to reveal one's underwear.:happy2:

There are guys around here that have their shorts altered so that they are shorter. Mine or fine. Not to short and not too long. The only problems are that they are made in China and tear in the croch and the shade of brown doesn't always match the shirts.

Solidarity413

My drivers are cool, but it's mostly because I'm jealous of the expensive cologne they wear. You guys wear some good smelling stuff!

Ghost in the Darkness

Clinton wasn't cool... he reminded me of a sleezy car salesman. The type with the greasy forhead and sweat stains on the armpits of his shirt.
Bush you could tell had that rich kid air about him... he knew he came from money and expected you to know it too. But I don't find that cool.
Obama could pass as cool at first glance... I was shocked however to find out he smokes... which of course is not cool.
Then when you think about it you realize they are politicians so they are just naturally uncool... leaving us to no debate.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
awesome.jpg

City Driver

Nothing is cooler than the brown uniform "daisy duke" shorts they give us.

ill admit it and i guarantee ill catch hell for this but i sag in my brown shorts, i dont care what nobody thinks...they make them way to short and i cant stand having shorts that come above my knees