Cool and not cool UPS drivers.

P

pickup

I'm so cool that I don't need the ac , even when it is 90 degrees. I try to downplay my coolness, but I only appear to be more cool. It's a burden to carry.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
The coolest of the cool. The Men of the Brown Cafe Moderator Team: Scratch, DS, Satellitedriver, Over9five, Hoaxter, and Tonyexpress

Over every good tool needs a shed over it!:happy-very:

However, this tool appears to be left in the shed without current use. How can you "pretrip" your tool if you can't see it to inspect it.

You know, Over, that you are going to have AJ drooling all over the floor. You do have a mop handy right?:surprised:

The mop is in the shed with the tool.

I will help get the mop out of the shed. Afterall, I was the one that made the mess on the floor.

I know. I am looking good with my Fonzie thumbs up!

confidence is sexy...
I'm surprised AJ hasn't said anything yet.:wink2:

Too busy looking for that mop and tool in the shed....

My physique has left her speechless. I have that effect on women....
Here is that confidence (is sexy) again!!!
Who says whats cool? What is cool to me or you might not be cool to others.

I have never been one to worry about hat others have thought of me,

Now that statement is HOT...SEXY...Remember confidence is sexy.

Being comfortable with yourself is SEXY. Being who you are is SEXY.
(And...the dude in the picture...Hoax...he can start my engine...):happy2:

....aside...are you sure the tool is in the shed? I can't find it.

Last edited:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Hey AJ, was it worth the time and energy spent on the search? Maybe I should have gone to the tool shed and searched myself. Hell, maybe I will go. :happy-very:

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
I don't really care to be "the cool guy" as long as I'm the guy that people can call when they have a problem. The cool guys come and go but the guys that can help someone just keep going and going...

A

anonymous6

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world...is what you share with someone else when you're uncool."

Lester Bangs

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
ill admit it and i guarantee ill catch hell for this but i sag in my brown shorts, i dont care what nobody thinks...they make them way to short and i cant stand having shorts that come above my knees

I think City prefers what women's styling call Capri pants or coo-lots.
I get my shorts 5 sizes to big so I can show off my boxer shorts.
It's hard, make that difficult, when I need both hands on a particular delivery.

Dagoof

sleeves are better rolled up, cooler. Good luck ordering the tail less jacket shirts in regular. I was told we can no longer get them. Now they are all longs that look like a freaking dress. Very uncool. What are the ladies suppose to look at when I walk away and my bottom is covered up? :dissapointed:

I did get very nice compliments on my tan yesterday.:happy-very:

i just recieved 4 of them in my order