Cool story

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by local804, Jan 18, 2010.

1. local804

local804 Well-Known Member

Look at the stories under this one about the UPS man. I couldn't get it to go directly to that story.
  2. govols019

govols019 You smell that?

They'll give him a warning letter for being in a residential driveway.
  3. rod

rod retired and happy

nice story-- I hope the driver didn't get in trouble for "not delivering the way he was suppose to"-----------------------------but I'm sure it will be brought up.
  4. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

You have to cut management some slack on this. they aren't all heartless ogres. Think of all the feel good, free advertising that United Pup Savers just got!
  5. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

HE probably just wasn't following trace exactly that day no big deal. UPS just got some great PR I sure his SUP said good job.
  6. Old International

Old International Now driving a Sterling

That looks to be a really long drive way. I am sure he does it all the time.
  7. Loufan

Loufan New Member

That's so awesome. What a great guy.
  8. hyena

hyena I shut down BC

That was really cool i hope he doesnt get in trouble my center manager would try to fire me for stealing company time. Hed be like you put that in as pd break right.
  9. dannyboy

dannyboy From the promised LAND

the driver did the right thing. although the management team will most likely give him some grief over this, i doubt it will be too bad.

im glad he did not break through the ice on his way to the dog.

what a contrasting story though with the one about the animal shelter.....

10. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Danny, I watched part of that video on the euthanizing and then watched the other one. Thank god for the UPS driver!:happy-very: It washed away the images of the first video.
  11. goinparcel

goinparcel New Member

UPS needs to come up with an award for acts like that. Drivers are in the community everyday and help people with many things we never even hear of.
  12. jw55wags

jw55wags New Member

Great story. Way to go Ups man.
  13. tarbar66

tarbar66 Member

You are so right about awards for acts of kindness. Many UPS drivers, USPS letter carriers, FedEx couriers have done things to save people and animals over the years. They do it cause it's the Right Thing to Do!