Cool Whip Is For Sex!

wkmac

You just took all of the fun out of Cool Whip.

Oh that's nothing, wait till I start posting up what I'm finding that's in movie popcorn!

NO! NO! NO!
images

:happy-very:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Oh that's nothing, wait till I start posting up what I'm finding that's in movie popcorn!

NO! NO! NO!
images

:happy-very:

As often as I go to the movies (and I am going again today), I rarely visit the concession stand, only if I get a free soda and/or popcorn with my rewards card. I stop at a convenience store before going to the theater.

Today will be Battle: Los Angeles

The standard Barbie doll is 11.5" tall, giving a height of 5' 9" at 1/6 scale. She would have a 36" bust, 18" waist and 33" hips.
I need to write that down on a cheat sheet, going to play trivia later this week, who knows I may need to know this. lol, just ribbin' ya UpState.

BTW...there was a girl in high school that pretty much fit those stats when I was a freshman, she was a junior I think. Last time I saw her she was hitting close to 200 lbs.

wkmac

The standard Barbie doll is 11.5" tall, giving a height of 5' 9" at 1/6 scale. She would have a 36" bust, 18" waist and 33" hips.

We are bombarded today with images of the "perfect" woman. She is usually a gorgeous blonde, although sultry brunettes, redheads and exotic women of color are also shown. She is tall and willowy, weighing at least 20% less than what her height requires. She rarely looks older than 25, has no visible flaws on her skin, and her hair and clothes are always immaculate. One perfect woman looks pretty much like the next; she is essentially not human, interchangeable and disposable. In fact, quite often she is presented in bits and pieces like a mannequin- -a torso, some legs, a shapely fanny--completing the assembly- line metaphor.

1991' Review of Naomi Wolf's book, "The Beauty Myth"

"It's the last great adventure left to mankind"
- Screams a drooping lady
offering her dreamdolls at less than extortionate prices,
and as the notes and coins are taken out
I'm taken in, to the factory floor.

Opening lyrics to the 1974' Genesis song "Grand Parade of Lifeless Packaging" from Lamb Lies Down on Broadway

The illusions of Madison Avenue
:wink2:

curiousbrain

The "perfect" woman tends to be dumb as a post, so I guess it depends on how each person defines "perfect".

But I know what you mean.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm glad that as a diabetic I can't have whipped cream !!! Wkmac, what mushroom did you eat that caused you to start this thread ?? I find that the statement, something about the perfect woman being dumb, is just pathetic !!

Who do you communicate with in your life.....dumb women??? This thread is toxic and upstate will be glad that I won't visit it again. Shame on ya'll !!

curiousbrain

I'm glad that as a diabetic I can't have whipped cream !!! Wkmac, what mushroom did you eat that caused you to start this thread ?? I find that the statement, something about the perfect woman being dumb, is just pathetic !!

Who do you communicate with in your life.....dumb women??? This thread is toxic and upstate will be glad that I won't visit it again. Shame on ya'll !!

I believe you misunderstood what I meant; I will clarify, although if you won't revisit the thread it is moot - peace of mind and posterity, then.

The perfect woman, as defined by wkmac's post which referenced 'The Beauty Myth', tends to be ... not intelligent. Is that a hard and fast rule? No; more of a generalization on my part.

rod

Retired 22 years
I believe you misunderstood what I meant; I will clarify, although if you won't revisit the thread it is moot - peace of mind and posterity, then.

The perfect woman, as defined by wkmac's post which referenced 'The Beauty Myth', tends to be ... not intelligent. Is that a hard and fast rule? No; more of a generalization on my part.

I always thought the perfect woman had a flat head and relative who owned a liquor store.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
"It's the last great adventure left to mankind"
- Screams a drooping lady
offering her dreamdolls at less than extortionate prices,
and as the notes and coins are taken out
I'm taken in, to the factory floor.

Opening lyrics to the 1974' Genesis song "Grand Parade of Lifeless Packaging" from Lamb Lies Down on Broadway

A great album ... I remember listening to this album laying on the floor of my apartment at Ga Tech. Funny how some images stick in your mind.

I still listen to the songs from this album some 40 years later.

wkmac

A great album ... I remember listening to this album laying on the floor of my apartment at Ga Tech. Funny how some images stick in your mind.

I still listen to the songs from this album some 40 years later.

Me too but I still like Selling England By The Pound even better.

wkmac

Seems to me she misunderstood completely. So be it!