Copy Paper Boxes

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by yonnko, Jul 17, 2013.

1. yonnko

yonnko Member

Don't you think that it is about time somebody manufactures a nice sturdy box for copy paper. While they are doing that get rid of the two straps that never make it to the final destination. Tape the damn box closed.

2. Bagels

Bagels Family Leave Fridays!!!

Or go to OfficeMax or Staples or something like that.

3. SmithBarney

SmithBarney Well-Known Member

Yonko, the problem is that these boxes, just like the TV(LED/LCD) boxes were never designed to be shipped individually
    they were designed to be palletized and then put on a store shelf, not designed to go SOLO through the UPS/FedEx systems.

4. Buck Fifty

Buck Fifty New Member

I feel ya there. Sometimes I wish they would just ship the tree, it would take up more room in the truck. I always ask the customer"where did you dig the hole ?" Some get it and some don't . The ones that don't, get the patented answer " for this tree I have on my shoulder".

5. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Those straps really come in handy when lifting those boxes. Please don't get rid of them.

6. yonnko

yonnko Member

I agree. Keep the straps. As far as I am concerned, straps are handles.

7. Buck Fifty

Buck Fifty New Member

Occasionally you will get a shipper that tapes the straps down. I hate that.

8. Why use paper , when everyone has an Ipad! Oh wait, tell that to UPS the biggest tree killer on the planet!!!!.LOL

9. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

Before UPS I worked in the printing industry. I used to grab 2 and sometimes 3 of those boxes together when we got deliveries. Now I can hardly pick up one.

10. Its a B itch to get old!!.Feel your pain brother! That's why I went from 16oz cans to 12oz..LOL

11. HEFFERNAN

HEFFERNAN Huge Member

LOL

I laugh every time I see UPS advertise about being green

12. Buck Fifty

Buck Fifty New Member

I always found it easier carrying two( if by the straps ) for balance. We're the hell does the 3rd one go ?

13. Buck Fifty

Buck Fifty New Member

​I find that the pain subsides quicker if you go up in ounces, say 24 oz cans. Just me maybe.

14. Returntosender

Returntosender Well-Known Member

Costco paper boxes falls apart. Along with those HP toner return boxes, sometimes those toner cartridges spill residual powder all over the place.

15. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

Don't touch, secure car, leave area, notify supervisor.:happy-very:

16. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

Delivered off the back of a semi with no dock. Stacked 3 high. Grabbed them and walked them in.

17. Buck Fifty

Buck Fifty New Member

You are a monster. Well you were one anyway.:peaceful:

18. I think they mean................................................making green!

19. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Amateurs someone give me a 40.

20. I can drink 4 12s before you drink a 40!!!