Copy Paper Boxes

yonnko

Don't you think that it is about time somebody manufactures a nice sturdy box for copy paper. While they are doing that get rid of the two straps that never make it to the final destination. Tape the damn box closed.

SmithBarney

Yonko, the problem is that these boxes, just like the TV(LED/LCD) boxes were never designed to be shipped individually
they were designed to be palletized and then put on a store shelf, not designed to go SOLO through the UPS/FedEx systems.

Buck Fifty

Don't you think that it is about time somebody manufactures a nice sturdy box for copy paper. While they are doing that get rid of the two straps that never make it to the final destination. Tape the damn box closed.

I feel ya there. Sometimes I wish they would just ship the tree, it would take up more room in the truck. I always ask the customer"where did you dig the hole ?" Some get it and some don't . The ones that don't, get the patented answer " for this tree I have on my shoulder".

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Those straps really come in handy when lifting those boxes. Please don't get rid of them.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Before UPS I worked in the printing industry. I used to grab 2 and sometimes 3 of those boxes together when we got deliveries. Now I can hardly pick up one.

Returntosender

Costco paper boxes falls apart. Along with those HP toner return boxes, sometimes those toner cartridges spill residual powder all over the place.