Corporate abuse: Unfair labor practices exposing violation-Civil Rights Act of 1964

Critic112

Re: Corporate abuse: Unfair labor practices exposing violation-Civil Rights Act of 19

Tieguy:

Apparently your opinion is based on your own interpretations regarding this forum. :bored: I suggest further investigation of this drivers fate at UPS could only be based upon an excellent evaluation of all the materials. :thumbup1: The evidence: Letters and audio tracks,:ohmy: synopsis's, letters from government agencies such as, The Department Of Labor & Employment (Demand of Payment of Wages) is what part of this website: corporate-misconduct is all about as well as how this employee was treated by management and not properly represented by the local. :thumbup1: UPS's contradition to there own policy stated in the summary of this website, :thumbup1: and not so much regarding the drivers termination; but what led up to the fate of this drivers dismissle at UPS. :ohmy: Note: I have no more to say!:lol:

trickpony1

Re: Corporate abuse: Unfair labor practices exposing violation-Civil Rights Act of 19

Would someone from Atlanta's Ivory Towers PLEASE, PLEASE recognize Tieguys inherent worth and how he has much more to offer the organization than just posting on a website and find him something to do in Atlanta? :thumbup1:

tieguy

Banned

Tieguy:

Apparently your opinion is based on your own interpretations regarding this forum. :bored: I suggest further investigation of this drivers fate at UPS could only be based upon an excellent evaluation of all the materials. :thumbup1: The evidence: Letters and audio tracks,:ohmy: synopsis's, letters from government agencies such as, The Department Of Labor & Employment (Demand of Payment of Wages) is what part of this website: corporate-misconduct is all about as well as how this employee was treated by management and not properly represented by the local. :thumbup1: :thumbup1: and not so much regarding the drivers termination; but what led up to the fate of this drivers dismissle at UPS. :ohmy: Note: I have no more to say!:lol:

I appreciate that you have no more to say since you had nothing to say here. The evidence as I highlighted appears to be quite clear and quite damning against the driver who created this site. In the end it appears based on all this evidence that the driver needs to learn to accept responsibility for his own actions and not blame others for his failures.

tieguy

Banned

Would someone from Atlanta's Ivory Towers PLEASE, PLEASE recognize Tieguys inherent worth and how he has much more to offer the organization than just posting on a website and find him something to do in Atlanta? :thumbup1:

Would someone in Tricks corner of the world please , please recognize tricks negative outlook on life and help him before we say something we dont mean.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sammie

I appreciate that you have no more to say since you had nothing to say here. The evidence as I highlighted appears to be quite clear and quite damning against the driver who created this site. In the end it appears based on all this evidence that the driver needs to learn to accept responsibility for his own actions and not blame others for his failures.

Amen and thank you kindly. I'll be handing out the Pepto to whoever needs it on the way out of this very long and very low budget B movie.... And some of you could use a "time out" on the way home, by the way.....:bored:

Last edited:

Critic112

Originally Posted by tieguy

Who are you to dicide this drivers intentions and the fate of his own actions? The posted and informative website is quite evident. Who are you to say: "The driver needs to learn to accept responsibility for his own actions and not blame others for his failures". The website was published regarding "voices that challenge" has nothing to do with the driver needs to learn responsibility for his own actions! Note: Who ever helped publish his website reveals dammaging evidents against UPS and exposer of union corruption. The union did not follow through as they claimed to do on the audio tracks and follow-up on his pay issues, and the A/R's. It's quite obvious this driver was thorn in UPS's side due to the grievances filed over the same issues! The evidence from what was gathered and exposed shows that UPS and the local are in bed with each other, and anyone who cannot see this; is in bed with UPS as well! When you have evidence as dammaging in what this driver reveals...their can be no more questions and debates on this matter. Those who continue to support this form of behavior with the company surly are managers, supervisors, union members and full-time drivers who go along with this BS. Your days will be numbered as well in how you treat others by conforming and allowing this behavior at UPS to continue, and the same apply to UPS as well! The website exposes this pattern of behavior with UPS. "1. letter from house of representatives" stating the issues of bigotry, harassment and discrimination has been brought to there attention: The consequences or ramification in what they were told of ongoing pervasive discrimination, bigotry and harassment in the workplace can have recriminations that can occur relating to civil rights violations in the workplace. This was dated April 29 1997 then 2yrs later in January of 1999 these same issues and pattern of behavior with UPS occur again involving this driver who experienced discrimination, bigotry and harassment all because he filed grievance relating to his payroll issues. Then this driver had to file grievances relating to harassment because he went to the union asking them to look into the A/R incidents and requested a breakout of his payroll history along with another grievance filed article 8 relating to being short 10 hours. Dispite the letter that was sent to UPS ...these issues of discrimination, bigotry and harassment still continues out at UPS!

Critic112

Amen and thank you kindly. I'll be handing out the Pepto to whoever needs it on the way out of this very long and very low budget B movie.... And some of you could use a "time out" on the way home, by the way.....:bored:
Originally Posted by tieguy (Corporate abuse: Unfair labor practices exposing violation-Civil Rights Act of 1964) http://www.browncafe.com/community/...ing-violation-civil-rights-act-of-1964.73120/

Who are you to decide this drivers intentions and the fate of his actions? The posted and informative website is quite evident. Who are you to say: "The driver needs to learn to accept responsibility for his own actions and not blame others for his failures"? The website was published regarding "voices that challenge" has nothing to do with the driver need to learn responsibility for his own actions! Note: Who ever helped publish his website reveals damaging evident against UPS and expose of union corruption. The union did not follow through as they claimed to do on the audio tracks and follow-up on his pay issues, and the A/R's. It's quite obvious this driver was thorn in UPS's side due to the grievances filed over the same issues! The evidence from what was gathered and exposed shows that UPS and the local are in bed with each other, and anyone who cannot see this; is in bed with UPS as well! When you have evidence as damaging in what this driver reveals...their can be no more questions and debates on this matter. Those who continue to support this form of behavior with the company surly are managers, supervisors, union members and full-time drivers who go along with this BS. Your days will be numbered as well in how you treat others by conforming and allowing this behavior at UPS to continue, and the same apply to UPS as well! The website exposes this pattern of behavior with UPS. "1. letter from house of representatives" stating the issues of bigotry, harassment and discrimination has been brought to there attention: The consequences or ramification in what they were told of ongoing pervasive discrimination, bigotry and harassment in the workplace can have recriminations that can occur relating to civil rights violations in the workplace. This was dated April 29 1997 then 2yrs later in January of 1999 these same issues and pattern of behavior with UPS occur again involving this driver who experienced discrimination, bigotry and harassment all because he filed grievance relating to his payroll issues. Then this driver had to file grievances relating to harassment because he went to the union asking them to look into the A/R incidents and requested a breakout of his payroll history along with another grievance filed article 8 relating to being short 10 hours. Despite the letter that was sent to UPS ...these issues of discrimination, bigotry and harassment still continues out at UPS!

Critic112

Originally Posted by tieguy (Corporate abuse: Unfair labor practices exposing violation-Civil Rights Act of 1964) http://www.browncafe.com/community/...ing-violation-civil-rights-act-of-1964.73120/

Who are you to decide this driver’s intention and the fate of his actions? :blush: The posted and informative website is quite evident! For you to say: "The driver needs to learn to accept responsibility for his own actions and not blame others for his failures". The website published regarding "voices that challenge" has nothing to do with "the driver who needs to learn responsibility for his own actions". :thumbup1: Note: The website: corporate-misconduct.com reveals damaging evidence against UPS and expose union corruption. :w00t: The union did not follow through as they claimed they would on the audio tracks to follow-up on his nightmare ongoing-payroll issues, and the A/R's. It's quite obvious this driver was a thorn in UPS's side due to the grievances filed over the same issues! :ohmy: The evidence from what was gathered and exposed shows that UPS and the local are in bed with each other. Anyone who cannot see this; is in bed with UPS as well! :closedeye When you have evidence as damaging in what the driver reveals...their can be no questions and debates on this matter. Those who continue to support this form of behavior with the company surly are managers, supervisors, union officials (BA) and some full-time drivers who go along with this BS. :thumbup1: Your days are numbered as well in how you treat others by conforming and allowing this misbehavior at UPS to continue, and the same apply to UPS as well! The website exposes patterns of misbehavior and abuse with UPS. Go to corporate-misconduct.com and review the link on the Resources page indicating: "1. letter from house of representatives" stating the issues of bigotry, harassment and discrimination has been brought to there attention: The consequences or ramification in what they were told of "ongoing pervasive discrimination, bigotry and harassment in the workplace can have recriminations that can occur relating to civil rights violations in the workplace".:ohmy: This was dated April 29 1997... 2yrs later in January of 1999 these same issues and patterns of behavior with UPS occur again involving this driver who experienced discrimination, bigotry and harassment all because he filed grievances relating to his payroll issues.:ohmy: Then the driver had to file grievances relating to harassment issues because he went to the union requesting them to look into the A/R incidents, and asked for breakout of his payroll history along with another grievance filed on article 8 relating to being short 10 hours.:sad: Despite the detailed letter that was sent to UPS these issues of discrimination, bigotry and harassment still continued out at UPS in Colorado! :sad:

tieguy

Banned

Originally Posted by tieguy

Who are you to dicide this drivers intentions and the fate of his own actions? The posted and informative website is quite evident. Who are you to say: "The driver needs to learn to accept responsibility for his own actions and not blame others for his failures".
comon. are you kidding me with this third grade logic of yours? You posted your site on this message board and told us to read the material. That puts you into my court and I have found you guilty.

The website was published regarding "voices that challenge" has nothing to do with the driver needs to learn responsibility for his own actions! Note: Who ever helped publish his website reveals dammaging evidents against UPS and exposer of union corruption.

I don't really see that point. I see a preponderance of evidence presented by UPS , the teamsters local and the international that shows your driver was at fault. The evidence you presented was enough to hang you. As such it appears to be a sad example of a driver having an accident and losing his job for lying about the accident and his knowledge of procedure? I really wish you would rebut that point instead of feeding me the "company is in bed with the union" line without any proof.

Critic112

TIEGUY

“comon. are you kidding me with this third grade logic of yours? You posted your site on this message board and told us to read the material. That puts you into my court and I have found you guilty”.

“I don't really see that point. I see a preponderance of evidence presented by UPS , the teamsters local and the international that shows your driver was at fault. The evidence you presented was enough to hang you. As such it appears to be a sad example of a driver having an accident and losing his job for lying about the accident and his knowledge of procedure? I really wish you would rebut that point instead of feeding me the "company is in bed with the union" line without any proof”.

We all communicate better when we leave our ego's at home.

Response:

This third grade logic which you imply equals to your own mentality and level of your own IQ which you express so eloquently. :blushing: I’m sorry, if this offends you! Note: What was posted on this message board is a preliminary prelude that sets an agenda in evaluating the BIGGER picture and was intended to gear the curious to this driver’s website. Perhaps you only read the message, but did not get the point! You found me guilty? That’s preposterous! :w00t: Apparently you only read what was displayed on the message board without investigating the entire website: corporate-misconduct.com. In your own court that expels your findings and diminishes your verdict in you’re so called prejudicial system. :thumbup1: You see and hear only what you want to here and see! This preponderance of evidence you imply to is a figment of your imagination. Again, the issue of the driver being at fault has nothing to do with what was presented on the message board.:thumbup1: The accident and how it was reported is irrelevant. The real issues here have to do with the filing of abundant grievances based on numerous violations of the union contract.:ohmy: This driver’s payroll history shows a pattern of discrimination, bigotry and harassment as evidence piled up and presented on audio tracks/transcripts. The only evidence UPS, the teamsters local and the international shows is there own frivolous claims which apparently has no value or support.:laugh: “The evidence you presented was enough to hang you”. Note: You are taking this kind of personally! :crying: Are you implying that I am the driver? I am only the informer suggesting where you can obtain adequate and reliable information. What you reviewed on the message board only was a sample giving some flavor in what you are about to taste and witness from all the evidence presented on this driver’s website. :tongue_sm So, please don’t ramble off on irrelevant issues that have no weight in support of your own opinionated verdict. Just for the record - this driver did report the accident to the customer who said they will call UPS to let them know the driver reported sliding into there fence due to wet weather conditions. Please don’t bring up the issue: Did the driver report the accident to management? I already rebutted this issue earlier on the message board. “I really wish you would rebut that point instead of feeding me the "company is in bed with the union" line without any proof”.
I wouldn’t say the company is in bed with the union. But, I would say the union is in bed with the company! :ohmy: That would make more sense…since the union is going along with the company in not representing the members as they should. :thumbup1: You can bet that I will receive a strong support on this allegation. Question: What more proof do you need? I painted you a clear and concise picture of this drama as it unfolds. Please lets move on to other issues and let this one go! If you have anymore to say about this posting or the website; consult the individual who devised the website giving contact information for you and others to post your comments.

SeniorGeek

Below the Line

Is it just me, or does anyone else here lament the fact that critic112 figured out the various editing features?

By which I mean:
:offtopic: Is it just me:cool: , or does anyone:) else here:whistling lament the fact that :taz:critic112:1eye: figured out:eek: the [-]various[/-]:alien: editing features?:devil2:

Sammie

Is it just me, or does anyone else here lament the fact that critic112 figured out the various editing features?

By which I mean:
:offtopic: Is it just me:cool: , or does anyone:) else here:whistling lament the fact that :taz:critic112:1eye: figured out:eek: the [-]various[/-]:alien: editing features?:devil2:

Yup, some people have WAY too much time on their hands....:sad:

Critic112

Here is an example of another employee with UPS who has similar issues with this UPS outfit and it seems to be ligitimate!:sad: For all of you who want to support UPS... here is another person who claims the same allegations of Discrimination, managements conduct, and worried about her own safety with UPS! :ohmy: See attached composed email sent to: :censored2: below..:laugh:

"Bettina Beck"
To:
:censored2:
Subject:
UPS's disrespect
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 08:57:19 -0500

Hello
I have been "battling" a reoccurring issue with UPS. I am on my own with this since I have chosen NOT to get help from the Teamsters - who seem to be "hanging" with management and not supporting their Members.

I am actually trying to get an interview with CEO Mike Escow (I know - it's a grand ambition) to find out what he thinks about Management Disrespect and what he WILL do.

Hope I can either talk to you on the phone or communicate via this medium in order to put a STOP to this seemingly common issue at UPS.

I have contacted The Human Rights Organization a few years ago because UPS discriminated against me and because their managers conduct. Naturally I am on UPS's S*it-list and I am often worried about my safety, but I really want to put a stop to UPS's incompetent behavior.

Thanks for posting your info.

Sincerely,
Bettina

trickpony1

Critic112-
I'm curious how you happened upon someone else's email?
I have often wondered about the "corporate hotline", "corporate ethics hotline" or whatever it is called this week. Do you think it is legitimate or is it just another "token" or "gesture" the company exhibits in an attempt to fool the public into thinking the company cares?
What is the hotline email address? If you were to use the hotline would you email or telephone? It would seem to me that something might get lost in the translation over the telephone.

Critic112

TRICKPONY1

”I'm curious how you happened upon someone else's email?

Response: You inquire is unimportant…but if you must know; this message was copied and forward to me by an anonymous source. The point in the matter…hears another example with similar issues like the driver that had ongoing payroll issues.

I have often wondered about the "corporate hotline", "corporate ethics hotline" or whatever it is called this week. Do you think it is legitimate or is it just another "token" or "gesture" the company exhibits in an attempt to fool the public into thinking the company cares?

Response: As for the continuation of your message I’m not quite sure in what you are implying or what is your point? Are you implying to the website: corporate-misconduct.com? Yes the website is legitimate! Note: The hot-line email address is given at the bottom of the SUMMARY page of the website along with a phone number and Email address: :censored2: - voice-message number: (720) 246-7496

“Would you email or telephone”?

Response: I’m not sure in what you are asking. If I understand the question…Yes, I would email and telephone if you are implying to seeking information regarding this website. As for what might get lost in the translation over the telephone…I have no idea why something would get lost due to some form of translation given over the message-line. I would suggest contacting these website informational methods to obtain further details and comments. I am not a spokesman person for this website. I am one who is seeking only the truth! I have researched this website with great anticipation and through my own findings found this website to be truthful and legitimate! What ever becomes of this story will all be brought out at the end regardless of personal and critical opinions.

trickpony1

Critic112-
Take several deep breaths......
I'm on your side.

F

frizzelfrazzel

SUMMARY:

This Website: :censored2: is designed to inform the viewer and listener the time has come to see the world as it is regarding matters of grave importance concerning corporate misconduct and unfair labor practices. The Company’s union did not represent this employee as they should have. This union accepts and tolerates inappropriate behavior in the mistreatment of individuals or employees whose rights have no place in one corporate industry :sad: (UPS).

Synopsis:
Here is evidence of audio tracks :thumbup1: secretly recorded during grievance proceeding at UPS in Denver CO. regarding a driver who was accused of an allegation having no merit to these accusations was discriminated, harassed and abused :sad: during these proceedings as Teamsters local union 435 stood by and allowed this abusive behavior from the company (UPS) to continue:mad: . We invite you to please review this website: :censored2: in order to understand the severity and ongoing occurrences of abusive behavior and discrimination in violation of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Please publish this article based upon evidence: Revealing and exposing embezzlement of money illegally taken out from the backside of this driver's weekly payroll checks:crying: , and the results in the outcome and fate of this employee (driver) during his employment with UPS have filed a wage claim with the Department of Labor, and filed charges with the (NLRB) National Labor Relations Board against local 435 who did not represent and protect this driver during his employment with UPS. The employee (driver) had filed continuous grievances over the same issues relating to his nightmare on-going- payroll problems, and article 37 harassment :sad: concerns exposing abusive behavior, and discrimination with limited solutions, and no results from teamster’s local union 435. UPS retaliated against the driver in filing grievances and charges related to the issues at hand. Other employees with UPS have experienced a similar fate; set-up by the union then UPS terminated them for unjust cause:sad: . Still today UPS employee’s are being mistreated and abused by bigotry and discrimination at various levels evoking grave concerns. Note: See (Evidence) News page & Resources page of website: :censored2: Open link: Letter Addressed: District Manager United Parcel Service from Colo. House Of Representatives 4-29-97 Please respond or forward this email to the appropriate investigative News I-team who will assist and help expose these allegations regarding the Teamsters, Local 435, and UPS who continues to get away with hell! Note: Detailed facts of Evidence: Synopsis, documents, letters from government agencies, witnesses, audio tracks:laugh: and transcripts can be obtained through website: :censored2: exposing union corruption, and corporate misconduct: Inappropriate behavior, labor abuse and discrimination at various levels of employment with UPS. Please review Summary page, News page and Resources page from website: :censored2:. Your response to this news article would be appreciative. You may contact us from the email provided, and please view website: :censored2:
Note: :censored2: can now be viewed @ websites::ohmy:
Thank, You

Thanks for the advertisement!

tieguy

Banned

TIEGUY

“comon. are you kidding me with this third grade logic of yours? You posted your site on this message board and told us to read the material. That puts you into my court and I have found you guilty”.

“I don't really see that point. I see a preponderance of evidence presented by UPS , the teamsters local and the international that shows your driver was at fault. The evidence you presented was enough to hang you. As such it appears to be a sad example of a driver having an accident and losing his job for lying about the accident and his knowledge of procedure? I really wish you would rebut that point instead of feeding me the "company is in bed with the union" line without any proof”.

We all communicate better when we leave our ego's at home.

Response:

This third grade logic which you imply equals to your own mentality and level of your own IQ which you express so eloquently. :blushing: I’m sorry, if this offends you! Note: What was posted on this message board is a preliminary prelude that sets an agenda in evaluating the BIGGER picture and was intended to gear the curious to this driver’s website. Perhaps you only read the message, but did not get the point! You found me guilty? That’s preposterous! :w00t: Apparently you only read what was displayed on the message board without investigating the entire website: corporate-misconduct.com. In your own court that expels your findings and diminishes your verdict in you’re so called prejudicial system. :thumbup1: You see and hear only what you want to here and see! This preponderance of evidence you imply to is a figment of your imagination. Again, the issue of the driver being at fault has nothing to do with what was presented on the message board.:thumbup1: The accident and how it was reported is irrelevant. The real issues here have to do with the filing of abundant grievances based on numerous violations of the union contract.:ohmy: This driver’s payroll history shows a pattern of discrimination, bigotry and harassment as evidence piled up and presented on audio tracks/transcripts. The only evidence UPS, the teamsters local and the international shows is there own frivolous claims which apparently has no value or support.:laugh: “The evidence you presented was enough to hang you”. Note: You are taking this kind of personally! :crying: Are you implying that I am the driver? I am only the informer suggesting where you can obtain adequate and reliable information. What you reviewed on the message board only was a sample giving some flavor in what you are about to taste and witness from all the evidence presented on this driver’s website. :tongue_sm So, please don’t ramble off on irrelevant issues that have no weight in support of your own opinionated verdict. Just for the record - this driver did report the accident to the customer who said they will call UPS to let them know the driver reported sliding into there fence due to wet weather conditions. Please don’t bring up the issue: Did the driver report the accident to management? I already rebutted this issue earlier on the message board. “I really wish you would rebut that point instead of feeding me the "company is in bed with the union" line without any proof”.
I wouldn’t say the company is in bed with the union. But, I would say the union is in bed with the company! :ohmy: That would make more sense…since the union is going along with the company in not representing the members as they should. :thumbup1: You can bet that I will receive a strong support on this allegation. Question: What more proof do you need? I painted you a clear and concise picture of this drama as it unfolds. Please lets move on to other issues and let this one go! If you have anymore to say about this posting or the website; consult the individual who devised the website giving contact information for you and others to post your comments.

It appears you're having a hard time focusing. The driver was discharged for having an accident and not following procedure. The evidence presented by the union indicates he had several prior accidents in which he demonstrated a clear understanding of the procedure. How do you rebut that point?

tieguy

Banned

Critic112-
Take several deep breaths......
I'm on your side.

an alliance of the mentally disturbed no doubt:thumbup1:

this guy is so far out in left field that I am surprised you would publicly admit to such an alliance.

but then your track record shows that you would be a supporter of charles manson if he said he hated UPS. :blushing: