corporate board room phone number

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
o its insane 1 in 10 guys will actually answer seriously to any questoin on the forum. what hotline were u referring to? i appreciate ur sensibility.
Sensibility? I asked you a legitimate question and you wouldn't answer it. No one gets fired for "complaining". If you can't answer my questions, I'm not about to answer yours.

J

jibbs

no smart ass i dont take :censored2:. i came in for work, they said they had none, and wanted to send me home without pay which is provincially illegal and im soon to find out if its federally illegal.

jpyTI.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I also don't complain and try to get my boss fired for doing his job. Aren't bosses supposed to supervise and manipulate to get results? If you don't like it then quit. Go. Work at sub-way. But the corporate board room is hilarious man. Really.

oldngray

nowhere special
I also don't complain and try to get my boss fired for doing his job. Aren't bosses supposed to supervise and manipulate to get results? If you don't like it then quit. Go. Work at sub-way. But the corporate board room is hilarious man. Really.

Who would even believe the board would care about operations at the center level? Oh yeah, that's who. :rofl:

rickyb

id like to thank the people who actually helped me with numbers. i know it was futile to begin with but i forwarded the number to anonymous on twitter who have a reach of 2 million subscribers so maybe they will retweet and we'll raise some hell. theres something wrong with teh rest of you; too much time on forums talkin :censored2: behind a computer screen. and the spell check thing is something we woulda done in elementary school, sad to think grown men are doing it. my advice would be to stop dissing people on forums and take your country back from the corporations; it takes 1% of the population to make major change.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I'd like to thank the people who actually helped me with nothing. I know I was a fool to begin with, but I forwarded the info to another anonymous user on Twitter who has a reach of 2 million subscribers so maybe they will re-tweet and we'll all get ridiculed. There's something wrong with me and THE rest of you, too much time on forums talkin' :censored2: behind a computer screen. The spell check thing is something we would've done in elementary school but I was not paying attention that day. Sad to think grown men like me are doing it. My advice would be to stop reading anything I write on forums and take your country back from the people who cannot even take two seconds to try and make their posts readable. It takes 1% of the population to make major change.

I fixed that for you

Last edited:
J

jibbs

I don't think Anonymous raises hell by retweeting :censored2: complaints, bro. They tend to be, uh.... a little more malicious than that....

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
anyone have the corporate board room number, or a number which is as high up the chain of command as possible? let me know the number and who does it correspond to.

im trying to get my supervisors fired or in trouble

i checked some of hte previous posts on the forum and couldnt find anything.
I refuse to read 3 pages of this, but you sound ridiculous. If you have a legitimate complaint, man up and talk to the supervisor. If you've done that in a reasonable manner use the proper channels and escalate until you get resolution. Talk to Stewart and file a grievance if applicable; call the UPS "help line"; speak to supervisor's supervisor and so on.

oldngray

nowhere special
I refuse to read 3 pages of this, but you sound ridiculous. If you have a legitimate complaint, man up and talk to the supervisor. If you've done that in a reasonable manner use the proper channels and escalate until you get resolution. Talk to Stewart and file a grievance if applicable; call the UPS "help line"; speak to supervisor's supervisor and so on.
He can't use the usual chain of command to complain because he already got fired (apparently because of his bad attitude).

rickyb

thanks for your reasonable response. yea i got ahold of labour relations and they owe me another 6 hours after i get my final cheque plus they are going to be investigated and maybe fined if im lucky, and before that im going to the union. on top of that, they owe the at least 2 other workers 9 hours each. and i got a few more tricks up my sleeve. little bit mad about it, but i was gonna go to school this year anyways; there was no way i was gonna earn $13/hr for 2.5 years and work a 9 to 6/7 job for the rest of my life.