Corporate Security Opening Packages On Belt

northbound

If its your guys goal to squeeze the company then you should turn in all illegal shipments. Not doing so means more illegal packages and more $$ for Freddy

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If its your guys goal to squeeze the company then you should turn in all illegal shipments. Not doing so means more illegal packages and more $$ for Freddy

No way. I don't want to be in the newspapers because I turned in a major coke, meth, or heroin dealer's package and got them busted. There are literally thousands of illegal packages in the system every single night.

CJinx

Can't say I've ever seen any hardcore illegal drugs, but I have seen big bags of pot. It is legal for medicinal use here.
Also there is one couple that gets hundreds of dollars worth of prescription drugs monthly and they all come guaranteed funds COD.
We also sometimes see guns going to folks without FFL paperwork. That is always a fun phone call.

hypo hanna

Turn in the customer who is doing something illegal and risk his revenge or let it slide leaving FedEx with the repurcussions? Hmm, I will have to think about that..... Not.

MAKAVELI

Can't say I've ever seen any hardcore illegal drugs, but I have seen big bags of pot. It is legal for medicinal use here.
Also there is one couple that gets hundreds of dollars worth of prescription drugs monthly and they all come guaranteed funds COD.
We also sometimes see guns going to folks without FFL paperwork. That is always a fun phone call.
Just because weed is legal for medicinal, or recreationally, it's still illegal federally and illegal to ship. FedEx for the most part looks the the other way unless law enforcement is involved.

CJinx

Just because weed is legal for medicinal, or recreationally, it's still illegal federally and illegal to ship. FedEx for the most part looks the the other way unless law enforcement is involved.
Law enforcement did get involved, actually. The local police department and the state DEA chose not to pursue it. Hell; the local PD actually signed for and took the package, handed it off to the local PD of the consignee, who in turn delivered it themselves.

Doc Sorting Dude

If anything, they should use tape like the US Customs use when they opened a package. The tape specifically notes that it was inspected and re-taped. No need for explanation.